Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- WWE has extended Rey Mysterio’s contract for the length of time from when he suffered his knee injury last August until his expected return. This will end up being roughly 10 or 11 months added to the end of his deal.
Observer.

Oscar needs to return soon.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Re: Oscar's Contract Extended

You are going to get bashed for using the real name you know.

·
The Sundance Kid
18,538 Posts

:kobe Stop calling him Oscar. Nobody thinks you're cool or smart.

I hope he does come back soon, WWE could use the star power and REY MYSTERIO always puts on good matches.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

Good to know he'll be with them for a bit longer. Rey has still been awesome in the ring.

lol oscar. Did someone call Rock Dwayne again?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts

So when are they having a Sesame Street themed RAW?

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

This guy knows how to google up wrestlers' real names.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

Mysterio is still best worker in the WWE, bar none. I'll back him with that claim every time.
Anything Rey does that lasts longer than five minutes is pretty enjoyable minus a few matches here and there. It's weird because I actually think alot of his best matches have come since '09.

·
Registered
592 Posts

Or until Oscar fails another drug test.

Can't wait to see Mark at Wrestlemania next year. I bet he fights Paul again.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts

Anything Rey does that lasts longer than five minutes is pretty enjoyable minus a few matches here and there. It's weird because I actually think alot of his best matches have come since '09.
Indeed, Rey Mysterio has been WWE's top workhorse--especially on pay-per-view--with a laundry list of great matches since the 2009 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to the Raw last August in San Diego against Del Rio which saw him depart with his injury long enough for most other guys' entire careers. As has been said here as of late, a Mysterio/Bryan series would be insane.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts

Indeed, Rey Mysterio has been WWE's top workhorse--especially on pay-per-view--with a laundry list of great matches since the 2009 Elimination Chamber pay-per-view to the Raw last August in San Diego against Del Rio which saw him depart with his injury long enough for most other guys' entire careers. As has been said here as of late, a Mysterio/Bryan series would be insane.
His performance in the '09 EC, along with Edge was unreal. One of my favorite matches to watch and then the series with Jericho that year was insane.

I really can't wait for him to come back since we can see him against Bryan, maybe Christian in a face/face match and a Rey/Dolph match now might trump their Summerslam one.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts

Who the hell is Oscar?

·
Registered
6,761 Posts

wow Fuck you OP
This is the first time using someones real name annoyed me
WAY TO KILL IT

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts

Best worker in the company from 2009 to his injury and consistently one of the best, most extra-ordinary talents in the last 16 years imo. I'm so happy to hear this news and I hope he gets it together with his issues.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts