Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know when Rey is returning? I thought I remember reading somewhere that he was coming back in October. I was sure that Vickie was going to name Rey as Del Rio's opponent at Hell in a Cell. I know most of you don't want Rey back and want him to retire, but I think he should have one last run before retiring

·
Registered
14,631 Posts
I wouldn't so much have a problem with one last run I guess, but he really needs to start thinking about his long term health, REALLY needs keep it in mind. Is it even safe for him to return anymore? I am not fully versed on the extent of his last few injuries, but the amount of time he has been gone versus working in the last few years is pretty telling.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
He's been "on the verge" since about August. He keeps having minor setbacks, but they keep adding up. The latest is by the end of this month.

Every time there's a renewed tension build between ADR and Ricardo it seems like they're setting up for a Rey return, and then they go in some other weird direction.

At this point idk if I want to see him back. I was always a fan. I was young when he made his WWE debut so it was awesome. I lost interest when he one the WHC. It seemed so weird to me. I'd have no problem with him winning the WWE title, but to me the WHC is reserved for heavyweights. I couldn't take him seriously. I enjoyed most of his work after that and like I said I've been a big fan since he debuted but I can live without him and I'd prefer to if he's going to come back less than 100%. If he's fully healthy and once one more big run, then I'm all for it. But I doubt he'll ever be at 100 again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts