Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
If he was in it though he would probably win it, and I like to see up and comers win MITB, plus I think this fued with Cody could be good, especially if Cody wears a mask to hide his face.

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Yeah no doubt Rey would win the fued, but it would do Cody a lot of good too, I want JoMo or Bryan to win the next one, Kofi could do with it too.

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
for some reason i can see it being Dolph Ziggler as well but you never know i would like mcintyre to win it personally
I would prefer Drew over Dolph, at least Dolph has his toes in the main event, Drew however is quite a far ways back

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Yeah, being stuck in a storyline with Smelly Kelly isn't exactly what Drew should be doing, he should at least be fighting Kofi for the IC.

· I'm a Christian
699 Posts
yeah but this time they shouldnt overdo it like they did with Dolph and Kofi after like the first two matches it bored me to death and the matches were only slightly tweaked each time
They need to mix it up abit, I would like a good fued between the two with Drew eventually winning the strap, then a good run as IC champ for Drew and anything can happen from there, win MITB or just get a push to the next level.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.