Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he doesnt seem to have a program going atm assuming that he's finally done with Del Rio do you think he'll be entering MITB for the first time come wrestlemania? or will he continue his program with The Dashing One? personally i think he would be a nice addition to the MITB...

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
If he was in it though he would probably win it, and I like to see up and comers win MITB, plus I think this fued with Cody could be good, especially if Cody wears a mask to hide his face.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If he was in it though he would probably win it, and I like to see up and comers win MITB, plus I think this fued with Cody could be good, especially if Cody wears a mask to hide his face.
i can see that culminating into a mask vs mask fued and it doesnt take a genius to figure out who would win that lol but i agree with you either and up and coming superstar (The Miz) or maybe reestablish a main eventer who hasnt been champ a billion times (Kane)

·
Banned
1,135 Posts
I think it would be better to give him a one on one match with Rhodes. It gives Rhodes more exposure and a chance for him to get over, and that can happen even with Mysterio winning so that way the kids that no one cares about are happy. It's a win-win situation.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Yeah no doubt Rey would win the fued, but it would do Cody a lot of good too, I want JoMo or Bryan to win the next one, Kofi could do with it too.

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah no doubt Rey would win the fued, but it would do Cody a lot of good too, I want JoMo or Bryan to win the next one, Kofi could do with it too.
for some reason i can see it being Dolph Ziggler as well but you never know i would like mcintyre to win it personally

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
for some reason i can see it being Dolph Ziggler as well but you never know i would like mcintyre to win it personally
I would prefer Drew over Dolph, at least Dolph has his toes in the main event, Drew however is quite a far ways back

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would prefer Drew over Dolph, at least Dolph has his toes in the main event, Drew however is quite a far ways back
thats true smackdown is stacked with heels and Drew has fueded with every face on his level either fueded with (matt hardy) or squashed (kaval) so as a result its left him for months without anything credible to do and instead he's been stuck in a mediocore storyline with Kelly Kelly so much for the chosen one >.<

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
Yeah, being stuck in a storyline with Smelly Kelly isn't exactly what Drew should be doing, he should at least be fighting Kofi for the IC.

·
I'm a Christian
699 Posts
yeah but this time they shouldnt overdo it like they did with Dolph and Kofi after like the first two matches it bored me to death and the matches were only slightly tweaked each time
They need to mix it up abit, I would like a good fued between the two with Drew eventually winning the strap, then a good run as IC champ for Drew and anything can happen from there, win MITB or just get a push to the next level.

·
Registered
919 Posts
The MITB match is for midcarders, Rey is way above it and is one of the top wrestlers in the company.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
No, I believe he will be wrestling "Dashing No More" Cody Rhodes at Wrestlemania. No need for him to be in Money in the Bank; it'd only be a waste of Mysterio.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Hasn't he handpicked Cody as his opponent? Recall seeing that said somewhere

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.