Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rey Mysterio spoke with Sports Illustrated for a new interview. He spoke on almost working with Impact Wrestling:
I was actually in conversations a while back with Impact about doing some shows. To be honest with you, it’s not that I don’t want to go work for them, it’s just like I didn’t have it in my game plan. I also didn’t have Lucha Underground in my game plan before it was created. If the circumstances were right, I wouldn’t mind going. I’m not interested in signing a contractual deal, but I would love to do some shows. People want to see diversity in their opponents and fans want to see their dream matches. If people want to see a match-up, let’s make it happen.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Yeah Rey Rey is really putting over the younger talent in LU, and being a Impact fan don't know where he fits. I think they would put him in the X-Division of course, but chances are if they rely on him too much theirs a case that he could get hurt. The way he's going in LU is perfect for him right now.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
I'm sure they'd bring him in for a couple of shows, he likes LU but is frustrated with the contracts. I'd have had him tag with Garza/Laredo against LAX or something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts