Wrestling Forum banner

Rey is NOT retiring

3998 Views 57 Replies 39 Participants Last post by  PuroresuPride18
Makes my day.
- Rey Mysterio recently posted the following on Twitter, shooting down retirement rumors…

"The rumor is I might B retiring soon! NOT TRUE, got many years left of entertaining my FANS!U guys keep me going! Luv it! Los quieroUnChingo"
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Childish Gambino Is #1
6,262 Posts
If he puts over Cody I'm happy.

Reactions: Th3 Prodigal Son

· Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,065 Posts
Yes, I'm sure Rey is a real bastard backstage, demanding that he get clean wins over every heel on the roster before he retires. It's not like that's just how he's booked because he's insanely over with nearly every important demographic. He's just politicking for a spot that could never be filled by anyone else anyway (unless Sin Cara gets over like a motherfucker, but let's wait and see.)

Honestly, most guys never look as good in the ring as they do when they're facing Mysterio, whether you're Wade Barrett and still a work in progress, or you're Chris Jericho lending some importance to the IC belt.

· P.O.P., hold it down
23,119 Posts
So whenever Mysterio beats someone he's burying them? Apparently small guys aren't allowed to win matches. Somebody tell Shawn Michaels.

Wonder if these same people are going to rage when Mistico starts getting wins in the WWE.
Most of the people saying that Rey buries talents are just mad because Rey won his feud with CM Punk and blame Rey for the failure of the S.E.S.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
I hate Rey Mysterio. It has nothing to do with me being an ADR mark. Or the fact that he won the feud with CM Punk. It's the fact that he was turned into the "ultimate underdog" in 2002. His talent is no longer appreciated. Every match he's in is considered an upset because he's half the size of his opponents, then he scurries out of the ring shocked that he won (Kane on Smackdown). It's ridiculous. It's getting old. And I'm sick of it.

Reactions: Mr. 305 Blaze
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.