Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So considering Smackdown once being broad-casted on a local TV channel (that i know of) which led to a bigger percentage of potential viewers than cable TV. will Rey be as popular among the Hispanic community as he is now once smackdown is moved to Cable TV?

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
I honestly don't know how much more popular he can get...Going to Cable TV will do more for SD! as a whole as far as viewership than it will Rey. Everybody knows Rey Mysterio, ESPECIALLY hispanics. Taker and Rey will be the focal points of that show.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
WWE needs to put a big name from Raw onto SD to help them out. Why not let Jericho go back to SD and get an actual title reign this time and truely be the face of SD. Seeing HHH on SD is weird but it should happen too. Weren't there reports that HHH on SD made his life easier cause he could be with his family more with SDs schedule?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Rey will always be one of the main draws on the show. it's not gonna change no matter what channel you put it on.

·
I GOT ALOT LEFT IN THE TANK
4,541 Posts
WWE needs to put a big name from Raw onto SD to help them out. Why not let Jericho go back to SD and get an actual title reign this time and truely be the face of SD. Seeing HHH on SD is weird but it should happen too. Weren't there reports that HHH on SD made his life easier cause he could be with his family more with SDs schedule?
Knowing WWE, they will. Raw is STACKED right now but that will just make that much sweeter when the big names are finally moved back to SD! We'll definitely see Edge and at least one other former world champion moved over.

Are trying to say that he won't be popular because the Hispanic community doesn't have cable?
That's pretty much what I got from it :lmao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts