Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, since theres quite a few people on this forum who likes to do reviews and such, what I was thinking is to do this....

Put a Review sub forum in the WWE PPV Section, WWE RAW Section, & WWE Smackdown section. If this was to occur it would leave more room in PPV Section, RAW Section, & Smackdown Section to just talk about things that deal with those things.

For those of us who do reviews, the review sub forum(s) would be perfect for us and it will keep the 3 sections clear for discussions or news about the 3 sections.

Or just make the Review Forum a section of its own under the WWE heading.

What do you think?

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
I like this idea and think it would work. Only Under General WWE though, there would be no need for one for each brand, but yeah I do like this idea.

·
Banned
2,287 Posts
I say we have a review forum in the World Wrestling Entertainment section on the home page instead of a sub forum. I mean we could reivew lots of things Raw and SD each week. The PPV's and past editions.

·
Mixed Martial Arts
3,203 Posts
This would be a good idea. I would like a review section, so myself and others can review past ppv's and such for people to get a view of how the ppv was like and stuff. I'm for the review forum but it's not my chose.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
But... gah.

This is all a forum is. People's opinions are their own reviews, just not under that heading. I don't see the point. Someone saying "Cena sucks" is, providing they make a proper post about it, is giving their own critique on someone (and they'd be correct in that statement, as well :)).

I don't see any need to clutter the forums with more sub-sections that will be hugely underused. You want to review a show, put it in the appropriate forum.

N

·
0 Posts
Cena doesn't suck, but you do, Flash.

On a broader range, it wouldn't work. While it sounds like a good idea, most people wouldn't bother with the forums and they'd just spam it up with trivial replies. That or they'd make sucky review threads.

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats true. Didn't think of the bigger picture. Thanks for clearing it up. You can close this if you want.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
It would be nice to make a PPV review forum.I don't think RAW or SD! is a good idea,since that would mean a whole lot of clutter every week.But PPVs come once a month,so it might work.

And Chris Heel,I like your reviews,the reason I haven't replied is 'cause I get shows 2 weeks too late,hence I read your threads when they have submerged.Same with Impact's reviews.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts