Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
This coming from somebody who thinks Sheamus is more qualified to win the title.
He's not in their league either actually. And it doesn't matter who's 'more qualified' to win the titles. Vince pushes who he wants to push. That's all there is to it. Yapping and complaining from internet fans isn't going to have the slightest effect on his opinion on who he makes his champion.

·
#German
3,783 Posts
I'm tired of it too, but it's something that needs to be continually complained about. WWE needs to correct this injustice.
But we (the guys here who enjoy his work and be happy with what we get) don't book him or his matches. Seriously, these complaints would work better in the WWE Universe forums (yes, I am serious) because there are at least people who know people who know people whose brother books matches. :side:

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
He's not in their league either actually. And it doesn't matter who's 'more qualified' to win the titles. Vince pushes who he wants to push. That's all there is to it. Yapping and complaining from internet fans isn't going to have the slightest effect on his opinion on who he makes his champion.
"It doesn't matter who's more qualified to hold the titles", "Vince pushes who he wants", "everything Vince decides is always the correct decision".....

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
I'd like to see Abraham Washington start his campaign for RAW GM. Automatic ratings.

·
Registered
687 Posts
edge and christian again hmmmm, but i was hoping Zack would go to SD, he's only going to job on Raw

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
"It doesn't matter who's more qualified to hold the titles", "Vince pushes who he wants", "everything Vince decides is always the correct decision".....

You just made up the last sentence. All he's saying is, there's no point whining week after week about how Sheamus doesn't "deserve" to be the WWE Champ, because Vince first of all doesn't read these forums and second of all, he doesn't give a shit if it brings money in.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Define "great things". I don't classify ANYTHING great except winning the world title. He can go over Edge, Batista, Undertaker, I don't give a shit, without the belt it's useless.
I agree! That Curt Hennig guy's career sure was shit, wasn't it! fpalm

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Christian on SD! is a good choice. We can have some Jericho vs Christian again....

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Assuming this is true...

Sources in WWE indicate that after ECW ends tonight, Christian will end up on SmackDown, William Regal & Ezekiel Jackson will go to RAW as will Zack Ryder & Rosa Mendez while the team of Caylen Croft & Trent Baretta will also end up on SmackDown. It's still anyone's guess what the future will hold for people like Shelton Benjamin, Goldust, Yoshi Tatsu, Vance Archer, Tiffany and Savananah, but they are all expected to stay on TV

Christian to Smackdown is great. I'm not sure if he'll ever win the main title, but it's about time he gets off ECW. There was nothing left for him to do there, and on Smackdown we can get some great feuds with Christian against Matt Hardy, Edge, Punk, etc.

Regal to RAW? Not a good idea imo, he'll end up like MVP... only worse. Unless of course, they want to make him GM again... I'm fine with that. Zeke to RAW is alright too, but I can't see him doing much. Maybe he'll get stuck into a feud with Henry or MVP and team with one of them.

I think it's kind of early to see The Dudebusters leave, especially since there aren't really anybody for them to face. Cryme Tyme feud maybe? But after that... it just seems that Smackdown is getting too many mid-carders.

Glad to see Ryder on Smackdown though. That guy's great.

I agree! That Curt Hennig guy's career sure was shit, wasn't it!
Well, I wouldn't say it sucked, but he wasn't much more than a mid/upper mid-carder.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
I agree! That Curt Hennig guy's career sure was shit, wasn't it! fpalm
In terms of what he actually accomplished, yeah, it was.

See, I'm not complacent like you, maybe that's my problem. I don't want the WWE throwing me crap and having good performers go to waste. I realize that wrestling is based on status and main eventing means a whole hell of a lot more than winning some tiny ass midcard titles like the IC title or ECW title that the WWE thought so little of they've both been deactivated at different stages of their existance.

·
Registered
4,418 Posts
i can see tatsu being built up as a solid mid carder and wining the IC title on Smackdown
Hopefully, he's a good talent to have around and RAW would just kill him like Bourne.

Pyro™;8055780 said:
What does Jericho have to do with Christian?

And it isn't 6 until Sunday...
:agree:

ughhh watch ryder become a comic relief on raw, smh

dudebusters on smackdown ... guess who's also on smackdown, CURT HAWKINS ... can you say reuniting
HAWKINS STILL HAS A JOB :lmao ?!!!?

If Christian goes to RAW, he can still win MITB and move to SD!, I won't get too worried till I see him debut on a new brand and how they use him.....

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
Really looking forward to see how this works.
Hoping to see any kind of story line between Edge and Christian

·
Registered
461 Posts
We still don't know where everyone is going, but Ezekiel is going to SD not on RAW as it was mentionned in the first message of the topic.

81 - 97 of 97 Posts