Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I read, some feel these divisions a little light on actual talent at the moment so who would you bring in for each?

Knockouts
1. Sara Del Ray
2. Mschif
3. Candice Larae
4. Cheerleader Melissa (if possible to bring her back)

X Division
1. PAC
2. Jimmy Jacobs
3. TJ Perkins
4. Hallowicked
5. Ultramantis Black
6. Kota Ibushi

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
I know you mean well, but all that talent brought in means nothing with Eric Bishoff running the show. They already have incredible talent that aren't even being used properly or at all.

Before the problems of talent can be fixed "they" needs to get the boot.

·
Premium Member
4,195 Posts
Neither of the Divisions need to be 'revamped'. If anything the X Division has long over stayed its welcome and should be trashed. Same with the KO title. No one really takes women's wrestling serious so the way things are right now are fine (sans anything involving Tara).

Also Mschif is not interested in joining TNA or WWE.

·
also known as a BUSTER
12,021 Posts
I wouldn't bring in Candice. I don't think she'd cut it in mainstream wrestling. She's a great character for PWG to use but I don't think she has that special something you need for TV.

UltraMantis would save TNA though.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
The Knockouts division is'nt light:

Angelina
Velvet
Lacey
Madison
Tara
Mickie
Winter
Sarita*
Daffney*
Taylor*
Hamada*
Cookie

The names with * are woman who don't appear on iMPACT regularly, put them on the show and problem solved.

Get rid of the Knockouts tag & X-Division titles, there are only 2 teams in the knockouts tag division & the 6 wrestlers that make up the Division can fight for the T.V. title.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I wouldn't bring in Candice. I don't think she'd cut it in mainstream wrestling. She's a great character for PWG to use but I don't think she has that special something you need for TV.

UltraMantis would save TNA though.
When it comes to Candice being the PWG mark I am I just dig her; Cute girl that knows how to work and can be entertaining.

I was watching an old interview with her on youtube she's being interviewed by a dude who might be a little slow any way he walks out on the interview and she starts interviewing herself, which entertained me.

There was also a time it seemed Human Tornado was yelling at her but it was really Scott Lost, man Lost is awesome.

I'd also bring in Allison Wonderland just because I find her very attractive.

Ultramantis or really anybody from Charkara in TNA would make me a happy panda (especially Untramantis, Hallowicked, or the Colony)

As for Mschif having no interest in the mainstream promotions well that sucks for all of us but I under stand she has a good every day job so good for her.

EDIT: Point taken BME, I was just thinking of ways of deepening the roster to cover for the weaknesses of TBP, Tessmacher, and others.

Those girls are great to look at but need someone to carry them to better than decent in ring performances IMO.

And I just really love Death Ray and want to see her fuck bitches up on a national stage beyond HDnet.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Why not just have Daizee Haze and Sara Del Rey come in and win the KO Tag team titles.. it probally wont happen but it would be fun to watch..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts