Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as a few people have returned in the last few weeks it got me thinking of who I would like to make a full time return. and What they would do. so which female and male wrestler/performer would everyone else like to see back (so obviously no dead people) and what would their role or feud be.

mine would be

Female: Stephanie McMahon
she is my favourite ever female in wrestling, I felt she was the perfect heel, the daddys princess/spoilt brat. I would like to see her be the GM of Raw, I might be on my own but I always felt she was gorgeous. plus she could take bumps really well. Rock Bottom and RKO spring to mind. I don't think many women could take them moves as well as her.

Male: Paul Heyman
this was a bit harder, as a wrestler I would like Kurt Angle back in the wwe but I feel the WWE needs Heyman more. I would like him to be on the booking commitee, and then as a commentator but he could easily be a manager for someone who struggles to talk, or a debuting superstar to ease them into the roster like he did with Brock, he was his manager until they felt Brock could handle promos on his own.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I agree that Paul Heyman would be awesome. Even if it was a return to creative he would be great. He's what made Smackdown so good a few years back. Since this is WWE I will assume it's a return to WWE from any other company, so TNA & ROH included.

That being said the one guy I always felt never got a fair shake was Colt Cabana, he got one good match on TV with Kendrick, and then was a jobber from that point on. I feel he's big enough to work with WWE, has an original style and a great personality both funny and serious when he needs to be.

That being said, Kendrick too. I know he's really not big enough to get a lot done in the WWE but if they wanted to, they could easily bring back the cruiser weight belt and have a resurgence of popular cruiser weight matches, especially with Sin Cara coming in, in about a month. That leaves the door open to lots of returns, and pushes for guys like Evan Borne.

There's no real big ones that spring into my head though. Shawn Michaels would be great in one more match but it would need to be done properly. The taste of JBL I got was really great on raw last week, maybe in a commentator or manager role he could fit.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree Colt Cabana should have got a better shot, As Orton is eliminating Nexus, they should have CM puck fight Orton without Nexus and Have Cabana redebut at Wrestlemania and help CM Punk win

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Val venis. And that would be the end of the PG rating.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I agree Colt Cabana should have got a better shot, As Orton is eliminating Nexus, they should have CM puck fight Orton without Nexus and Have Cabana redebut at Wrestlemania and help CM Punk win
I dunno about that. CM Punk/Colt worked in ROH because they broke into the company together, and it's easier to tell that story on a smaller scale. Having this goofy wrestler (assuming Colt's billed that way) come and align himself with the very serious character Punk is portraying doesn't really work unless you want to greatly change Punk's character. I could see Colt feuding with Punk however

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit for this but, Bobby Lashley. I thought he was a great talent, and he put some variety and freshness into the main event scene.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I don't think you should get shit for that. It is a reasonable suggestion. Sure, the guy was cringeworthy on the microphone but so is Rey Mysterio and Brock was for years too. Lashley is a hell of an athlete and was improving rapidly before he left. I still believe he will go far.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Female: Lita
Pure fanboy LOVE! And she could actually put on a great show. She main evented RAW twice I think.

Male: Any of the released cruiserweights (Kendrick, London, Tajiri etc.).

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts

Absaloutly awsome talent didn't even scratch the surface of how good he is during his run with WWE.I can't stress enough how good his work has been in TNA probably the best mic worker they have, bags of charisma and he can go in the ring, he should never have been let go

·
Registered
348 Posts
The third coming of Y2J

·
Registered
393 Posts
Benoit.. Now THAT would be shockingly awesome to say the least...

·
Registered
802 Posts
Angle, Y2J, Shelton, Trish
Totally took mine haha
i have one though

The Rock to full time so he can cut awesome promos get a good fudes going and see him back in the ring.

oo and i think we might see Angle return in the summer

1 - 20 of 34 Posts