Wrestling Forum banner

Would you like to see Mr. Kennedy (Mr. Anderson) returning to WWE?

• Yes

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • No

Votes: 93 54.1%
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo there,

got a question: Would you like to see a return of Mr. Kennedy (Mr. Anderson) to WWE?

Personally i think he could have become a real big time "player" in WWE, just kind of missed the opportunities. No matter if you say he's injury prone or whatever, it's not deniable that he's really a very, very entertaining wrestler.

·
Registered
340 Posts
He has a tendecy to rub people the wrong way and also was a bit sloppy in ring leading to several nasty spots that could have seriously hurt his opponents. Doubt they'd push him unless he had shown a lot of in ring improvement and from what I can see he's stagnated.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Not particuarly. I mean, I don't dislike him as a character or wrestler, but I don't miss him in WWE and don't think he would do anything after a brief initial return, especially not enough to be a big time player.

Undercard, sure... Solely because he's neither here nor there for me.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
yes, Miz got the push Kennedy should've had

·
Registered
157 Posts
Not anymore, no. I used to be a huge fan of his but nowadays I can't stand the guy. It might have something to do with his stupid TNA gimmick, but he's awful.

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
tbh his Stone Cold with no charisma TNA gimmick is terrible. I'd say no.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Loved the guy's WWE run, but hated him with a passion in TNA, and not in a good way. No thanks.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Depends if we get the TNA version (like others have said) No Thanks, but I actually think the guy could be an asset to the WWE if used right and if he is properly motivated (which a 2nd chance with the WWE may do for him) I also agree Miz did get the push that Kennedy was lined up for.

·
Registered
4,624 Posts
He issn't a good inring worker, but very good on the mic. So I would welcome him back, but I understand if the WWE doesn't want him anymore.
I don't like his TNA gimmick, but thats mostly because TNA wants to many things at the same time (the reason the company sucks)

·
The Cornerstone Of The Corner Store
3,164 Posts
Not anymore, no. I used to be a huge fan of his but nowadays I can't stand the guy. It might have something to do with his stupid TNA gimmick, but he's awful.
Yeah this. I really liked him in his WWE run and was dissapointed he got released. But now whenever he's on tv in TNA he just annoys the fuck out of me. I'd rather they push someone on the current roster instead of bring back Kennedy to push him.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts

I can't stand the guy. He's terrible in TNA, in my opinion, awful in the ring and just plain annoying on the mic. He doesn't deserve to be in the position he's in with TNA.

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
No. He's terrible, unsafe & injury prone. And now that he's in TNA, he's showing just how lazy and unprofessional he is. He doesn't even half-ass it. He puts in less effort than that. ON TOP of all that, he let himself get fat too.

Fuck that dude.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
No. He's terrible, unsafe & injury prone. And now that he's in TNA, he's showing just how lazy and unprofessional he is. He doesn't even half-ass it. He puts in less effort than that. ON TOP of all that, he let himself get fat too.
Fuck that dude.
Well I guess we know Steiner's opinion on haveing Kennedy back....

NO WAY - He's FAT! :steiner

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
No way, no way, no way. Didn't care for Kennedy much in WWE, and he's downright abysmal in TNA. He's needs to just disappear from mainstream wrestling.

·
Registered
572 Posts
100% yes from me. At the point I started to rewatch it he was Mr. Money in the Bank, and I pretty much kept tuning in to see what he was gonna say.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts