Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been here for a couple of years now, had some pretty good times, done some pretty good things. But now its time to call it a day, i'll be retiring from BTB. I apologise to Grendrill if he wanted to continue WWE Revolution, I may come back to BTB from time to time and check out a few shows yuh. The last thing I will do for BTB at least for a looooong time is write this match against PW and do my best to make sure we win.

Adios amigos. :)

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
This is a major blow to BTB. Main Event was the first booker I ever read, and was the inspiration for me to write.

I seriously hope that this 'retirement' doesnt last too long, because BTB needs as many bookers as possible.

I have nothing left to say, except that this is one of the worst things that could've happened to BTB. Good luck with whatever you do, and please come back soon.

·
Registered
720 Posts
you two summed it up really, its an aweful blow to BTB and a shame to see you go. I wish you the best of luck with your life and whatever you choose to do, and I too hope this retirement is not too long, i'll be waiting for your (hopefully soon) return.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well I hope you come back soon. You've written some good and great shows, and of course we've booked together previously. I'm not surprised though because I thought you'd be concentrating on EPW more soon. Not to mention that WWE Revolution hasn't been updated in a while, and of course our show stopped (granted that being me who decided to end it). Anyway, hope you come back soon. So that's two of the longer bookers gone (you and myself), really only leaving Grendrill now. I just hope Grendrill sticks around and continues booking.

A-Dust

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
Well, was shocking........

As everyone else said it's a blow, so there's no need to go through it all again.
As Michael said, best of luck in your world outside BTB, you will be missed.

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
I haven't read much of your stuff but from what I have heard you are one of the all time greats so you will surely be missed. Good luck with whatever occupies your time and hopefully we see you back booking once again in the future. If not at least you can bow out on top.

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
I am not surprised EPW Staff need to prepare for Date With Destiny interested for a one night return Grendrill?:)

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
We ll still see each other at EPW rit?:(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts