Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy's mouth meets a mysterious mans, as he pushes her against the wall. They explore each other's bodies, their fingers trailing hipbones, especially, and he sucks on her neck.

She barely remembers.

*~*

Lucy's nose sniffs the white powder off the glass table with a dolphin underneath it. Her hair is a tangled mess, not having been showered in days.

She barely remembers.

*~*

Lucy's ears is feeling the pleasure of the loud rock'n'roll music currently being pleased throughout the bar, as she dances with men and women alike. Having sipped shots of vodka and orange juice throughout the night, she's completely drunk by midnight.

She barely remembers.

*~*

Lucy's eyes open suddenly, as a bucket of ice-cold water is splashed right onto her face. She barely registers the other woman's voice, but immediately recognizes it anyway. "Jesus christ, what the fuck has happened to you?"

Rolling over to her side, she moves the pillow over her face, but that would not last. The pillow is thrown off the bed, as Lucy slightly rolls her eyes and lays on her back. "I just want to sleep." She mumbles sleepily.

"You smell awful." Her ex-best friend says quite loudly. It's normal voice, but Lucy's just waking up. Pulling down the oversized grey shirt, she moves herself to a sitting position and crosses her arms. She's avoiding staring at her.

"What makes you think it's okay after months of not seeing each other, you can come and just pull this shit on me?"

"I got a call from a concerned party. How they got my number, I do not know, but thank god they did. This is beyond ridiculous..."

"It's my life."

"You came back to meet me and I thought we were doing so well. But that was just a bunch of shit, wasn't it?"

"No." She answers, her eyes darted off to the side. "I just lost myself a little. I'll be fine."

"No, no, no, you won't. I will help you, whether you like it or not." She says matter-of-factly, as Lucy lets out a big groan.

That was then.

*~*

She stops making out with random strangers.

*~*

She stops doing drugs.

*~*

She stops drinking.

*~*

This is now.

She starts working out and gets back to wrestling training, to ensure the rust is shook off.

It's almost my force that she stops all her destructive behavior, as her best friend managed to access her banking information and changed the personal identification number. She also put it on herself that she would be her sponsor, to watch out for her. It's over the line, and Lucy complains every chance she gets.

She has to practically beg her friend to have alcohol, because suddenly stopping out of nowhere isn't good. So she drinks less and less until she stops.

So, days away before her world championship defense, she says two words to her best friend.

"Thank you."

*~*

"Willie Williams, WILLIE frickin' WILLIAMS. Oh if I could go another day without hearing that name, I would be a very, very happy young lady.

You just couldn't keep your paws off, huh? You just had to get yourself involved like the egoistical bastard you are. Me and Matt Ford were main eventing Divine Destiny.

I had won three matches to get the opportunity and I was the golden girl at EPW. But Willie couldn't have that - how dare some young lady be above him? How dare she work so hard to get to the top and overshadow him. Oh sorry, next time, I'll just go to the kitchen and make sandwiches for you then?

So he inserts himself into the match as the special guest referee, not because he was told, but because of his ego bigger than the universe. It couldn't have been a match between two of the best wrestlers that EPW had seen - it was all about him.

Oh poor Willie Williams though, he thinks he has this in the bag. He thinks because I've barely been around - that I no longer cared. He thought I wasn't going to even show up to the pay per view. He thought he could just beat me in one, two, three, just like that.

But oh how sadly he is mistaken. It's going to be a long, competitive match. I'm going to bring pretty much all I got, because... if and that's a very, very, very, VERY big if... he somehow gets lucky enough to grab the World Championship away from me? It's going to be after a war - buckets of sweat will be shed, blood will fall, each and every muscle will be hurtin'.

I would certainly not have it any other way.

Now... as for EPW? I must apologize - I lost my way for awhile and I should've been around as world champion. I'm deeply ashamed. I know, I promised myself and it's a crying shame I was not there.

But rest assured, I'm coming back in a very big way. Because... for me?

This match is make it... or break it. I either walk out having just competed in my last match...

... or I walk out as the world champion."

1 - 1 of 1 Posts