Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most people have worked retail at some point in their lives... and those of us who have, we've seen some shit.

·
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My first retail job was Victorias Secret. I applied when I was 19 and and in college and worked there until I was 25. Obviously Ive seen some shit. One memory that always irks me is this lady who I was fitting. Its pretty intimate... obviously. You are in the fitting room with them adjusting thrir bras to make sure they have the proper fit. This particular customer was greasy af. As I was ajusting her straps she lifted her arms and I saw her armpits...
Ughhhhh. Im still grossed out. She had more hair than any man ive ever been with and they were all white with deoderant and had tons of lint intertwined in her hairs. I had to do everything to not gag. Disgusting...

·
Registered
445 Posts
My first retail job was Victorias Secret. I applied when I was 19 and and in college and worked there until I was 25. Obviously Ive seen some shit. One memory that always irks me is this lady who I was fitting. Its pretty intimate... obviously. You are in the fitting room with them adjusting thrir bras to make sure they have the proper fit. This particular customer was greasy af. As I was ajusting her straps she lifted her arms and I saw her armpits...
Ughhhhh. Im still grossed out. She had more hair than any man ive ever been with and they were all white with deoderant and had tons of lint intertwined in her hairs. I had to do everything to not gag. Disgusting...

i mean, me? not much. i have "horror" stories about me though working at my first job at kroger. i refered to a customer "looking like a retard" and got reported for it including actually making fun of someone that would come in that actually had down syndrome that would just stare at the cashier's and ask people what their names was, but that's about it.

·
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

i mean, me? not much. i have "horror" stories about me though working at my first job at kroger. i refered to a customer "looking like a retard" and got reported for it including actually making fun of someone that would come in that actually had down syndrome that would just stare at the cashier's and ask people what their names was, but that's about it.
Eww. get out of my thread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts