Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just a thought but y don't we have a section for wrestling results and another for stuff like sports results like Tennis, Football, Baseball, Basketball and so on

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I think you can just put that into which ever forums it belongs in...i think it would save up some room, ya?

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what I'm sayin is 2 stop having the results posted everywhere, also I'd like peops 2 stop posting stuff like Crash defects Crash defects cuz it ruins the hole fucking show for me

·
Registered
91 Posts
i think he means RAW, i think he lives in UK which gets RAW on friday if im not mistaken

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Yes , i feel his pain. I also live in england all the spoilers piss me right off. I just want to watch the shows without knowing what is going to happen. I mean would you yanks watch Raw if you knew what happens.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'M FROM THE UK, Raw comes on FRIDAY NIGHT, and Smackdown SATURDAY MORNING, so going, OMFG HHH = new Raw champ cos them it's pointless me or peops from UK and other places watchin it cuz we know what happens

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Stinger said:
Yes , i feel his pain. I also live in england all the spoilers piss me right off. I just want to watch the shows without knowing what is going to happen. I mean would you yanks watch Raw if you knew what happens.
I don't know about Raw cuz it's live(even though I'm not a yank,I'm a Canuck) but I always read the smackdown spoilers on wrestling-edge.com before watching it on thursday cuz I get to see if I would even want to watch it, and most of the time I do want to....smackdown RULEZ.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts