Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let’s go! I’m looking forward to this from little they showed us. I just hope it isn’t to much like 4. I know that’s probably where they got their inspiration from.

·
Registered
5,801 Posts
Highlight of the presentation for me. Looked amazing. Resi has really turned things around in the last few years. I thought the franchise was lost forever before 7.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Highlight of the presentation for me. Looked amazing. Resi has really turned things around in the last few years. I thought the franchise was lost forever before 7.
Yeah I don’t like first person but if it goes back to survival horror then I won’t mind. I hope they don’t kill Chris off or have him turn evil.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Rumor is 3 playable characters in RE8 and all 3 characters play different gameplay wise. So that could mean Chris’s story would be more action gameplay, Ethan would play like RE7 , and whoever the 3rd character is could be mixed. That can be really good for us or it could be RE6, a total cluster fuck. Where CAPCOM doesn’t know what they want their game to be.

·
Team AEW
2,982 Posts
Yeah I don’t like first person but if it goes back to survival horror then I won’t mind. I hope they don’t kill Chris off or have him turn evil.
Nah, I think that was the obvious bait to portray Chris like a bad guy in Ethan's point of view, so people would speculate. I'm sure he's not turning heel.

Not excited for the 1st person game, so probably won't be playing, but DAMN that looks good.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Chris from steroid abuser into McDonald's addict,LOL

I swear to God, if they add some supernatural thing to the game even it was come from bioweapon experiment, Capcom is just dig from the Storage Chest, you know what I mean, the first beta of this series before they change the course

1 - 12 of 12 Posts