Wrestling Forum banner

121 - 127 of 127 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
Waiting on the release of this game. I don't know what else to do in the demo besides trying out mods lol.

·
The face that runs the List
10,360 Posts
Finished it today. The last two fights were very hard, and I was playing a normal difficulty. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it's going to be on hardcore mode.

Overall it was a very entertaining game, I had a lot of fun and nothing major to complain about. I just think it will eventually suffer from the comparison with RE2 which was a near masterpiece.

It was quite scary at some parts but it's more action oriented and you never really run out of ammo.

It was also a bit short but the original was too. And they added a few segments. I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy playing it again and again like I do with the other game, we will see.

It's a solid 15/20 from me.

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
Overall it was a very entertaining game, I had a lot of fun and nothing major to complain about.
This is what matters the most.

It was quite scary at some parts but it's more action oriented and you never really run out of ammo.
Hardcore will change that of course ha.

Is it true that Carlos can't use the dodge ability?

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #125
Finished it today. The last two fights were very hard, and I was playing a normal difficulty. I can't even begin to imagine how hard it's going to be on hardcore mode.

Overall it was a very entertaining game, I had a lot of fun and nothing major to complain about. I just think it will eventually suffer from the comparison with RE2 which was a near masterpiece.

It was also a bit short but the original was too. And they added a few segments. I'm not sure if I'm going to enjoy playing it again and again like I do with the other game, we will see.

It's a solid 15/20 from me.
How long did it take you to finish? I’m seeing 5 hour completions from people trying to spoil the game in YouTube comments and I’m thinking those players must have rushed the game and didn’t explore.

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
Yes he can but it's more of a striking attack and he counter attacks when done at the right time.
Ah, i see.

I decided to unstall the demo, and wait for the release. Plus, i noticed the RE3trainer no longer works because of the update.

I noticed the safe's code was changed because of the update.

·
The face that runs the List
10,360 Posts
How long did it take you to finish? I’m seeing 5 hour completions from people trying to spoil the game in YouTube comments and I’m thinking those players must have rushed the game and didn’t explore.
I died a lot lol and I took my time to explore so I finished it in 8 hours something. It's definitely a little shorter than RE2 but all the old games are short. It became longer with RE4.

121 - 127 of 127 Posts