Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 154 Posts

·
Team AEW
2,961 Posts
Yeah, I've seen that. If true, I need that game ASAP.

I'm kinda torn on Nemesis though... the original was a lot cooler. But it's an art, not actual footage, so I will hold off on judging yet.

I like this Jill, I'll tell you that.

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok here is what I want:

-Nemesis obviously needs to be fast but Jill and Carlos needs to be just as fast or its pointless. The jogging speed worked for REmake 2 because Mr. X power walked towards you. If Nemesis is faster than Jill and you don’t have the firepower to stop him, then there is nothing that can be done. I want a challenge not hopelessness.

-The live selection should come back. Maybe make it so that Jill is thinking out loud about her options.

-The oil barrels for crowd control. If ammunition is limited this needs to be brought back.

-Since gunpowder was in 2, it needs to be expanded in 3. Freeze rounds were essential in the original. It’s time they made a comeback.

·
The face that runs the List
10,517 Posts
-Nemesis obviously needs to be fast but Jill and Carlos needs to be just as fast or its pointless. The jogging speed worked for REmake 2 because Mr. X power walked towards you. If Nemesis is faster than Jill and you don’t have the firepower to stop him, then there is nothing that can be done
I have no doubt Capcom will make it that way. With that said, given how Mr X made me shit my pants, I'm not sure I will be able to handle Nemesis.

·
Team AEW
2,961 Posts
Jill and Carlos would probably be the exact same as Claire and Leon, as far as running speed goes. That would just be weird, if two people can run much faster than the other 2 people. I think they could implement the dodging mechanics against Nemesis. They could also make surroundings more useful, so you would need to think fast about how to get out, because he's faster and stronger than you. And also, they could simply make Nemesis just... NOT run all the time. Look, he's the kind of a boss that likes to stalk his prey, to play with you, so why would he outright run for you all the time? I think they just won't do that. He'll run only during certain moments to make you shit your pants, imo.

·
Banned
5,746 Posts
I always found RE3 to be the weak link of the classic Resis. Nemesis was great but the game as a whole just felt kinda rushed and forgettable, I much preferred Code Veronica. BUT, for me all that is a good reason to completely recreate the game, because in spite of the originals issues it did bring Nemesis to the table along with a cool setting.

·
Team AEW
2,961 Posts
YES, it's happening, and so soon! Looks amazing. Couldn't have asked for anything better.

Oh yeah, it would of really help against Mr.X, etc.
Nah, it wasn't needed. You can dodge zombies without this option, if you quick enough and lucky. And Mr.X, well you can run circles around him, honestly. But get this - you can actually straight up WALK AWAY from him, not even run. That's on standard, idk about hardcore.

·
Premium Member
3,226 Posts
Nah, it wasn't needed. You can dodge zombies without this option, if you quick enough and lucky. And Mr.X, well you can run circles around him, honestly. But get this - you can actually straight up WALK AWAY from him, not even run.
It would of been useful to some people.

1 - 20 of 154 Posts