Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
This forum is basically a GM mode from WWE games where we create our storylines and share our ideas. WWE has lost its popularity as well as creativity ever since the attitude era. Many fans are now losing their interest in watching it.
So, assume that you are replacing Vince McMahon as the chairman of WWE and, now you need to save WWE. Show your creativity man :)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
饾懢饾懢饾懍 饾應饾拤饾拏饾拵饾拺饾拪饾拹饾拸饾挃饾拤饾拪饾拺

1, Aj vs Nakamura
~ I know Nakamura is on smackdown but, we can easily trade him to RAW. Besides that, he is not playing a vital role in smackdown. We can also relive the match that happened in Wrestlemania 34. I think this would be a great rivalry.

2. Bobby(C) vs McIntyre
~ I kinda like the current storyline. So I would not change the story.

3. Randy vs Fiend
~ Same storyline as it is going right now.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
饾懠饾拸饾拪饾挄饾拞饾拝 饾懞饾挄饾拏饾挄饾拞饾挃 饾應饾拤饾拏饾拵饾拺饾拪饾拹饾拸饾挃饾拤饾拪饾拺

1. Braun Strowman vs Dabba Kato
~Dabba Kato is not featuring in WWE right now. But another feud with strowman would be great. Two big men head to head. That would be a classic to watch.

2. Keith lee vs Samoa Joe
~ Joe is now in commentary and does not wrestle for a while now but, I think he got a few more years to offer. Keith Lee vs Samoa Joe would be an amazing matchup to watch.

3. Riddle(C) vs Sheamus
~ Two hard-hitting wrestlers facing each other would be an interesting matchup. Besides that, WWE is creating their rivalry storyline with these two. So I believe that's going to be a hell of a match with hard-hitting, rough, and tough movements.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
饾懝饾拏饾挊 饾懢饾拹饾拵饾拞饾拸'饾挃 饾應饾拤饾拏饾拵饾拺饾拪饾拹饾拸

1. Asuka(C) vs Becky Lynch
~ Becky needs a rematch after dropping her title.

2. Alexa Bliss vs Nikki Cross
~ Former tag team now rivals. They can relate this story with the randy vs the fiend.

3. Bayley vs Natalya
~ I do not why i put them together. This looks like a fun match where bayley will turn babyface again.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
饾懢饾懢饾懍 饾懢饾拹饾拵饾拞饾拸'饾挃 饾懟饾拏饾拡 饾懟饾拞饾拏饾拵 饾應饾拤饾拏饾拵饾拺饾拪饾拹饾拸饾挃饾拤饾拪饾拺

1. Bianca Belair + Sasha Banks(C) vs Nia Jax + Tamina
~ Two cousins Nia and Tamina teaming up again would be great since they are huge and easily become one of the dominating women's tag teams in WWE. On the other hand, teaming up sasha and bianca would be cool, power of bianca and brain of sasha would be very interesting to watch out.

2. Peyton Royce + Billie Kay vs Naomi + Ember Moon
~ We all miss Iiconics. I think bringing up them together would be an amazing idea. They got good mic skills and can easily make good storylines. On the other side, I pair naomi and ember two athletically gifted women wrestlers. They look exciting as a tag team. naomi and ember are not very good and mic but the iiconics can easily cover them up with their amazing mic skiils.

3. Dana Brooke, Mandy Rose vs Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott
~ Again, no specific reasons to pair them up. Just utilizing all the wrestlers in the rooster

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
饾懞饾拵饾拏饾拕饾拰饾拝饾拹饾挊饾拸 饾懢饾拹饾拵饾拞饾拸'饾挃 饾應饾拤饾拏饾拵饾拺饾拪饾拹饾拸饾挃饾拤饾拪饾拺

1. Charlotte Flair(C) vs Lacey Evans
~ Evolving Rick in the feud like currently WWE doing is quite good

2. Rhea Ripley vs Shayna Baszler
~ Past NXT rivalry. Two large wrestlers battling out, a must watch match

3. Lana vs Carmella
~ They had stories at past. No specific reason to put them together.

Registered
Isn鈥檛 there an entire sub forum dedicated to these cringe fantasy booking threads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts