Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a request for everyone.
Do you mind using the thread?

The last couple of threads for requests all say "I am sorry if I posted in the wrong thread."

No you're not you idiot! Otherwise you wouldn't of posted in the wrong place the first time....

anyways, back to happy OZ, its Christmas.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
already did use the thread and I haven't yet made a request thread for me...you gonna respond to my PM or not?

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I didn't say you, there are like 3 others though. And yes when I get a chance, I'll do that banner. But I've been busy the last few weeks.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
good to know, but you should really get back to a PM by saying yeah ill do it, but it'll take a month or no i cant do it (for whatever reason) and not leave people on the hook

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've never not done a REASONABLE request. So what makes you think I would make an exception here?
And it's a free banner, so you're on my time schedule.
Go to the pro graphics designers and pay $500, if you want it done in a day.
I'll TRY and do it tommorrow, to convenience you, but if I can't then I'll do it Tuesday.

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS :D :agree:

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
You got me all wrong, i just said that i can wait a month for a banner, i just would like to have a pm or notice knowing that you going to do it, but i may not get it in a month, that is if you where going to do it, got it??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts