Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking this over an thought it would be a good idea for the WOW part of the forum. You could have a Picture Request Team. The people could post what they want to see an the Request Team would find pictures for them.. Other sites use teams to do things on sites an it would clean up the forum an think would go over great I allready offered to get pics for everyone but a team of people working together to get everyone great pics would be a nice idea imo discusssss...

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
We have our team of graphics people, basically. It's usually the same handful of people that do the graphics in the graphics forum. We just don't call them an official team, cuz that's cheesy.

·
Banned
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Kaneanite said:
We have our team of graphics people, basically. It's usually the same handful of people that do the graphics in the graphics forum. We just don't call them an official team, cuz that's cheesy.

hmmmm okay so for the new people they can just step in an become helpfull to the others an do there own thing in the forum

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
He meant the Women forum (I think). Either way, it's still cheesey and not particularly necessary.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Flash said:
He meant the Women forum (I think).
Ah, shit. Yeah I skimmed through the post and focused on the picture request thing, so assumed he meant graphics.

Well, with the WOW forum, and requests...there are so many requests, we'd need a huge team to fulfill them. I'd rather just have anyone post the pics they can or want(while following the rules, of course).

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
I don't think we could get anyone for that, it's really just like bitch work. Here, go find these pictures. Or since you're probably only reqesting a few pics, everyone can go find what they want and post them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts