Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really unsure of where to put this, so I just thought it was suited here. Please move it if it's in the wrong place. Thanks.

So anyway, I am wondering if anyone had the back, front, and side of the cover for a Summerslam 2003 DVD. I have a slight WWE DVD collection (at least I'm starting one) and I got that Summerslam one with Smackdown! vs. Eaw on PS2 as a bonus. However, it came in a plastic slip and not a proper DVD case. So if anyone has it thanks, or has the DVD and could scan it on here, I would be really grateful. Just make sure it has the front cover (with Sable I think), the back (with the list of matches etc.) and the side/spine (which is the side that points out when you put it away in a bookshelf etc.

Thanks a lot in advance. :)

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dude, cheers, your a legend. Yeah, I think I've found the front cover before, needed the whole thing. Anyway, cheers Xain, thanks a lot. I'll try and rep you or something, at the moment my computer keeps having an error when I go to add rep.

BTW, Matt Hardy vs. Zach Gowen? WTF? LOL, didn't damn well get that on my DVD, cheap bastards. :)

Thanks again. :D

·
Registered
3,714 Posts
^^^ Zach Gowen vs Matt Hardy was suposed to happen but Lesnar ended up taking out Gowen the week before on Smackdown if my memory serves me correct, Hardy won by default on Heat and they ended up having the actual match at No Mercy which Gowen won for those wondering.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, thanks, n00bish question. I was just surprised they put it on the DVD cover.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts