Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody would like to try to come up with a better avatar and banner for me. This time I'd rather they were made solely around Chris Jericho (his current look, like in my current avatar maybe?) unlike my current banner. Also i'd ask 'trip' would be used on both? Just looking for professional look, so if anybody could come up with some ideas that'd be great :D

About the other thread I posted, I wasn't intending to spam or have anybody do my college work for me. I am quite happy to stick to that other logo, but I thought the Graphics Showroom was not just for wrestling logos alone, so I asked on the off chance. My bad.

·
Premium Member
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Hey Djibril, thanks for doing that. It's appreciated. I don't mean to be a perfectionist but might the 'trip' text be able to look a little better? Well don't take it the wrong way. Perhaps something more like the 'trip' on my old logo.. but different colours?

It's fine if you can't.. I just wondered what could be done with that bit.

PS: What're the codes to allign everything in your signature to the centre?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Djibril...thats the other jericho banner you made with different text. you didn't like it so you pawn it off on somebody else? lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts