Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
8,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why does it matter if someone gives you rep it means nothing its not like you get points or a new car or anything it means nothing but still nOObs seem to be obsessed with rep why?

·
Premium Member
6,278 Posts
Because it makes them feel good to think that somebody likes them, when they actually don't.

·
What's up, vanilla face?
2,795 Posts
Yeah. And this one n00b was like.

"Organized crime, I give you rep, you give me rep"

And ya, I ****ing flamed this kid to hell in pms.

What?

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
.Air Hendrix. said:
So you're a girl? ROTFLMAOAOLFORLFORLFOAOLFORLFORLFORLFORLFORLFOALMALAOLAMFLFORLFMALLALMALFORLFOALMFOAMFLOFMA
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
n00bs are obsessed with rep because they think the more you have, the better a poster you are, but that's BS. It really is pointless.

·
Registered
6,466 Posts
I used to be obsessed with rep but now I don't care. It's just there.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
*Batista* said:
I used to be obsessed with rep but now I don't care. It's just there.
You can say that though, as you have 50,000 rep points. Plus, you're better than my mom. Congrats.

I just want two bars of rep. Once I can get that, I'll be satisfied. :rolleyes:

Edit: After I posted this, I looked at my rep and realized I went from one bar to two. Word. Score. Now I'm good. :agree:

·
Registered
286 Posts
What does rep accomplish? I just started uploading media just to get rep, and even though i have over 50 downloads, all ive gotten is 3 points, and it makes me understand the complaints people have with people who don't add rep, but dload.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
And what makes you think you're not a n00b, punisher? Anyway, I've only posted Multimedia about 3 times and I have a lot of rep, that makes me think I made some good posts. I just love giving out rep, too.

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
skyraiser9 said:
What does rep accomplish? I just started uploading media just to get rep, and even though i have over 50 downloads, all ive gotten is 3 points, and it makes me understand the complaints people have with people who don't add rep, but dload.
"NOTHING" It wont raise your points. nuttin. Popularity? i doubt it.

·
Double D Baby!
3,328 Posts
haha ewwwwww! True though.

I dont really think about the post count or rep anymore. Its so n00b like to be the best. Its more about the poster themselves lol. Lies i know but heh. I dont think rep is that great, just something to do i guess.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
.Air Hendrix. said:
Yeah. And this one n00b was like.

"Organized crime, I give you rep, you give me rep"

What?
You sent me rep saying that.

o

1 - 20 of 49 Posts