Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok now i am fully aware that some of you, actually most of you are going to blast me for this thread but im going to do it anyways. i have made a lot of threads requesting that people add to my rep if they found it to be an amazing thread. Judging from all the rates i get 8, 9, 10/10.......i'd say a lot of people like them. so my question is why cant you just add the rep if you liked the thread?....is it really that hard to add to someones rep. not to think highly of myself....but i would say i do a damn good job when posting pics and i deserve some rep......but what it comes to, is ignorant people, who are only looking to see good pics, but not wanting to show appreciation

·
Banned
2,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cowie said:
More often than not I get a message "you must spread some reputation around before giving more to this member" or something so I have given up.
what that means is that you cant only give rep to one person.....you gotta spread it around a bit....but thanks for trying tho......i appreciate it

·
Banned
1,202 Posts
Rules said:
Rating posts
A lot of people complain because people reply with "10/10" or "nice post" to threads with images. This IS allowed. Would you prefer to have NO replies with thousands of views, or thousands of views with some replies? Face it: The WOW section is not made for intelligent posts or conversation, so don't make it out to be that. It's spam, but it is on topic and allowed (because nothing else is expected from WOW posters, who usually stay in the WOW forums...).

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
We'll find out shortly....:lmao

N

·
0 Posts
She wasn't trying to rep you, d00d! Am I right?

I lessened the amount someone can rep per day, as well as upped how much you must spread before being able to get rep. It's better that way. If people take repping seriously, then they don't need to go around and give the same person rep over and over without giving others rep, am I right?

ya i am

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Nitemare said:
She wasn't trying to rep you, d00d! Am I right?

I lessened the amount someone can rep per day, as well as upped how much you must spread before being able to get rep. It's better that way. If people take repping seriously, then they don't need to go around and give the same person rep over and over without giving others rep, am I right?

ya i am
ya, u are

If you have more rep, does that mean that when you rep someone it puts more on (or off)

N

·
0 Posts
Yes. Plus the amount of days you've been here, post counts...and of course rep.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
dOOd, I derepped her. As I should do to you for not getting the joke! (Wanted to see if she'd throw a fit.)

Just as I did to that nOOb in the Cheap Rep Thread in spam. Here's the response I got:

Thread
Cheap Reputation Game
Date
01-12-2005 12:44 PM
Posted By
HHH is A No Talent
Comment
Fuckin Jackass.
(Hey...nowhere in it did it say I had to up his rep!)

I only rep if I laugh my ass off, or appreciate what was posted as it stood out. Other than that, you're outta luck with me.

EDIT:I also appreciate the way it's set up. If people want it to be taken seriously that's the way it should be. Other wise ya get a revolt of a few people reppin each other in circle jerks. Ruins the purpose. So to tag(hitman), your rep ain't bad when ya look at it. But don't go expectin it to hit 50,000. Cuz it won't happen. Bitchin only makes the matter worse.

N

·
0 Posts
If you're typing towards me, sorry, but I was typing towards Cowie and the thread starter.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
K...was after my post, had me confused a tweak. Never know with you,

·
Banned
722 Posts
BTW I dont care about rep, you can decline it I dont care lol. Also your experiment could have been a bit better right? I wouldn't have noticed it was lowered if you didn't mention in this thread, you brought it down like 2. But yeah I dont care so there are your results.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Never hurts to try something. What's it matter I mentioned it. You'd have seen it in your UserCP at some point anyway. Saves me the im discussion. :D

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Rep is just a number nothing less. it wont do you anything.
anyway, if they dont rep you dude stop posting then.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Yeah, rep shouldn't be taken at all seriously. Firstly, you can be respected even without a large number of rep, and be hated with a large number. It's a number man, nothing more. If it matters that much, you have problems. This is the net after all, I doubt you or I will meet anyone that is a member here in real life.

The only thing I get out of rep is knowing someone liked what I posted and thought it was good. (Especially from SlaM, since his rep's rare ;) :) Or maybe they just want to be on my cool list. :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts