Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that there has been a change in WWE's creative process, and it may be to the delight of many internet wrestling fans.

The report states that WWE wants to "push the envelope" on WWE programming once again. What "pushing the envelope" means is up for interpretation at this point. The decision comes after Linda McMahon recently lost her political race. Vince McMahon wanted to make his programming extra "clean" while his wife was running for senate.

All of WWE's television programming has been rated 'PG' since 2008.

24wrestling.com

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
So, what are we expecting then? TV-14 or 12-A as it is known in the UK, or U programming from the WWE?

·
Banned
386 Posts
This how cut paste rewrite reports childrean check out what is written here and what was written in the other thread were this news was already posted.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Pushing the envelope...ok...but which way? Are we gonna have Teletubbies on WWE TV now? In a chainsaw on a pole death match?
If only these stupid reports where a bit more specific.

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Pushing the envelope...ok...but which way? Are we gonna have Teletubbies on WWE TV now? In a chainsaw on a pole death match?
Exactly my thoughts, i suggest that if they are going to heighten the programming age, it'll be most likely what it was in 2006 or late 2007.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
In order to be specific they first need to have real information to report. All they have is a bunch of rumours, probably derived from the echo chambers located between the writers' ears, and half-arsed observations which any wrestling fan could post if only they had the inclination to do so.

·
Banned
386 Posts
In order to be specific they first need to have real information to report. All they have is a bunch of rumours, probably derived from the echo chambers located between the writers' ears, and half-arsed observations which any wrestling fan could post if only they had the inclination to do so.
This wasnt in the Wrestling Observer

Clear?

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts

Clear?
What part of my post suggests that I think it was? Yes, I realise the OP claims it was but it's clear from the rest of the thread that that's not the case.

MY post was nothing more than a comment on the cut and paste sites that put out this bullshit.

Clear?

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
won't happen. it might be a little edgier, but it won't come close to the attitude era that everyone wants back.
The Ruthless Aggression era works for me, and I'm sure that'll be the furthest they go with things anyway.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts