Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/exclusive-wwe-very-high-on-current-nxt-member-more-114321

Backstage sources in WWE have told WrestleZone that WWE management is very high on Justin Gabriel, not only for his in-ring ability but also for the way he's been handling backstage politics.

Gabriel found himself on the wrong side of a lot of what was described as "veterans baiting him" because of his off-camera relationship with WWE Diva Kelly Kelly.

"A few years ago, CM Punk was dating Maria Kanellis," a Monday Night Raw wrestler told us, "HHH, Ric Flair, and some of the other veterans gave Maria a hard time about dating a guy they labeled an indy worker."

"Kelly's been through this before, but Justin is brand new to the business," the wrestler told us, "but he's handled it like a total pro, and it's won him a lot of points with the leaders of the locker room."

Justin Gabriel is a 2nd generation wrestler, and was trained by his father, Paul Lloyd Senior in South Africa.
Well , I know various people like to scoff at various sites news but I don't see how this is in the slightest bit non-beleivable.

I think we can also use this to dismiss the worries of "Was that a botch? Or was it supposed to happen like that?" 450 splashes and "Will he be punished for "botching" that?" Well , makes me feel better anyway to read this , I like the guy alot too and don't want to see him get depushed or released for 450 splash "botches"

·
Registered
253 Posts
As a fellow Saffa Im glad for Justin, his match with Cena a while back was one of the better matches Ive seen Cena in for a long time.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
Didn't know he was with Kelly Kelly and this is good news.

I'm very high on Gabriel myself, he's not as strong on the mic as some but his in ring work is fantastic and hopefully he will go far.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Didn't know he was with Kelly Kelly and this is good news.

I'm very high on Gabriel myself, he's not as strong on the mic as some but his in ring work is fantastic and hopefully he will go far.
I think over time he will gain confidence on the mic, he already showed improvment the last time he had the mic in his hand.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't seen him do anything Bourne hasn't been doing for the past two years, if any of them deserve a push it's Bourne. But that's just my personal two cents.
I think over time he will gain confidence on the mic, he already showed improvment the last time he had the mic in his hand.
Difference is that Evan Bourne looks and sounds kind of well , I don't even know how to put it really but hes missing that "IT" factor I guess.

Justin Gabriel though , hes definantley got an "IT" look , and when he talks he doesn't sound "Nerdy" like Evan Bourne has been picked on for

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Difference is that Evan Bourne looks and sounds kind of well , I don't even know how to put it really but hes missing that "IT" factor I guess.

Justin Gabriel though , hes definantley got an "IT" look , and when he talks he doesn't sound "Nerdy" like Evan Bourne has been picked on for
Exactly. And I actually liked Evan Bourne before he came to WWE.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
They should. He's a great worker and he has charisma. He's propably the only one alongside Wade Barret who has an actual future after Nexus.
This, 100%.

·
Banned
542 Posts
Justin Gabriel is a better Evan Bourne in my opinion.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I lo0ve Justin Gabriel so good to see there high on him, he should maybe cut out the 450 looks like it hurts him every time, maybe change the move

·
Premium Member
2,833 Posts
I lo0ve Justin Gabriel so good to see there high on him, he should maybe cut out the 450 looks like it hurts him every time, maybe change the move
Maybe he does it on purpose, like RVD?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
I would never have guessed WWE's high on this guy. I thought he'd take Tommy Dreamer's spot and job to guys like Zack Ryder. Glad we have this informative dirtsheet to inform me I was wrong.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts