Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: Wrestlingnewsco

A WWE source told us that things are still on track for Rousey vs. Becky Lynch in a singles match at WrestleMania and that match could end up being the main event.

A WWE source told us, “Vince is hoping for Becky to be back in January or February to start the one on one feud with Ronda.”

“Vince wants WrestleMania to be the show that says ‘WWE is back,'” according to the same source. “We can’t do Becky vs. Ronda in the Thunderdome with no fans. He wants the fans back and they will be back by the time Mania rolls around.”

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Men continue to think that they own women's body... mess! She has to return when she is ready. Maryse took only 5 months. Can't he wait until SummerSlam or at least Money in the Bank?

·
Registered
94 Posts
A lot of you are going on like Becky doesn’t have a choice.

It’s not like she’ll appear every week in the buildup.

And what’s wrong with Seth being at home with the baby whilst Becky shows up?

·
Premium Member
10,864 Posts
What a load of shit. Women's' bodies need time to heal & adjust after pregnancy. Not to mention, having to lose the weight. And god forbid, what if she winds up with post-partum depression like a lot of women do after giving birth. There's no way Becky is going to give birth in December and be back a few months later to have a WrestleMania caliber match with Ronda.

I absolutely expect that Becky will wrestle again but probably not anytime soon.

·
Registered
159 Posts
well since wrestlemania is 8 days long these days, just schedule it at the very end of her pregnancy, and by the end of the event, shell be ready!

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,663 Posts
No doubt WWE will market the first Wrestlemania back with fans as the biggest of all time. I'm expecting The Rock vs Roman main event. They will get HHH, Undertaker, Goldberg, Brock, Ronda and Becky I am sure.

I just don't see fans back in stadiums in April 2021. Any US folks give an update on how realistic this is? From a UK perspective, it would take a miracle to see full stadiums in 6 months.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts