Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
14,554 Posts
They can rescind it. They did it with Drake Maverick.
Yea, Drew Gulak got released last year too, and they brought him back a couple of weeks later.

I think we'll see at least 1 released name (since April) getting brought back to WWE soon on TV.

·
Registered
#FreeTheAussies
8,941 Posts
Yea, Drew Gulak got released last year too, and they brought him back a couple of weeks later.

I think we'll see at least 1 released name (since April) getting brought back to WWE soon on TV.
I forgot about Gulak. Was he legit released? He´s the new Curtis Axel, training celebrities for a match or getting rusty guys back in ring shape.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
17,197 Posts
Man, he's so desperate...

But hey, crying about it did help Drake Maverick, so why not?
Black never cried after getting released. He certainlly didn't on Zelina's twitch account. He was just telling everyone on how it was in his perspective and his meetings with the staff plus Vince. I don't know where this crying came from.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I mean if Zelina has indeed been back in their radar this doesn't seem strange or unlikely to happen either, still it's so weird/random how this company operates sometimes though 🤣

·
Registered
6,316 Posts
Black never cried after getting released. He certainlly didn't on Zelina's twitch account. He was just telling everyone on how it was in his perspective and his meetings with the staff plus Vince. I don't know where this crying came from.
Don't you know? if a wrestler gets canned from the WWE and they talk about it at all then they're crying about it.

·
Banned
6,752 Posts
Lol. Why would those individuals act like they have any say in this? They're employees, independent contractors, whatever, not the CEO or investors. Only someone big within the company like Triple H or Vince himself has a say, and if they cared about Black, he wouldn't have been released or let go to begin with.
What a narrow-minded way of looking at it.

They cut Daniel Bryan back in 2010, yet we're convinced to hire him back shortly after. Anybody (or any group of people) has the potential to change the boss' mind on something

·
Registered
5,161 Posts
From what I hear, Triple H is growing extremely frustrated by how his guys are being treated by Vince and Pritchard. Completely understandable too.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I hope they dont bring him back in. I hope hes out so he can do what he wants to do where he wants to do it and when he wants too. Let him be free from the BS WWE.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Doesn't Tommy have to agree to come back? Why the fuck would he knowing how hot and cold Vince ran with his character?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Knowing how Vince is, they will hire him back to chase R-Truth around for 24/7 segments before releasing him again. Such a master troll, PAL.
Or hire him back and force him to join the kiss my ass club (but with a donkey as the ass - kiddies first).

·
Registered
171 Posts

I could kind of see it with Strowman, but probably with a renegotiated contract. His size is a major disadvantage on the Indies with how small a lot of them are, along with the high price(s) per appearance he apparently wants. That could mean he gets very few offers etc at or near his asking price. If he goes a while without any bookings he may be willing to rejoin WWE at a much lower salary. The high salary of course being a major reason for his release.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
It may not be obvious to us but Kyle O’Reillys voice carries a lot of weight backstage
No Kyle's voice is pretty much meaningless backstage, Especially if we're talking about WWE. O'Reilly is only a nerd in NXT, what's he gonna do help Alestair take a pay cut and get rehired for that crap show? That's what you call influence 😂🤣

·
Registered
27,733 Posts
"Released him prematurely"

Well gee, considering you spent weeks hyping his return with vignettes (which included special animation), and then brought him back in the main event of SD, I would say it was premature too.

I don't expect anything to come of this. Sure, I could see them offering him a deal to come back. And yes, he's been very positive towards WWE since being released. But from his interview with Renee, he seems ready to get out there and do his thing (probably in AEW and elsewhere).

21 - 40 of 40 Posts