Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
I like Ruru. But some people here act like he's being completely wasted in the WWE.
Honestly, the guy is upper midcard at best.
He's below average on the mic, and he's never had stand out match.

I know I might sound overly harsh, but to me he's a solid wrestler, but will never be a big star. So why not stay where the mobey is good, and he get's to spend time with his wife (Remember WWE's hectic schedule, they will definately see each other less if theyre in different promotions).

·
Registered
18 Posts
He can't be a star in WWE and I doubt he'd be one in AEW. Who takes a cuck seriously as a main eventer and that's all he can be seen as. Someone took his wife and then beat him up over and over again. That's the story that was told.

·
Registered
269 Posts
You'd like to think he'll want to go and get the title shots at AEW, but he seems to love the 'Total Divas first, wrestler second" life at WWE where he's a reality TV star more than anything. My guess is he'll take the pay bump with the promise his own show on the Network.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
He can't be a star in WWE and I doubt he'd be one in AEW. Who takes a cuck seriously as a main eventer and that's all he can be seen as. Someone took his wife and then beat him up over and over again. That's the story that was told.
He will have a problem if he stays but if he goes to any other promotion it won't be a problem. Most fans that watch the other were former E fans and got fed up with they way they did things. Most are smart enough to know that he had a shit story going on because he was not re-signing and it's common for Vince to shit on the guys headed out the door. Shit on these guys and/or take them off air for months so people forget about them by the time they show up somewhere else.

Remember, they were going to job Ambrose out to Nia Jax before they decided to milk another Shield reunion out of it.

·
Registered
276 Posts
He will have a problem if he stays but if he goes to any other promotion it won't be a problem. Most fans that watch the other were former E fans and got fed up with they way they did things. Most are smart enough to know that he had a shit story going on because he was not re-signing and it's common for Vince to shit on the guys headed out the door. Shit on these guys and/or take them off air for months so people forget about them by the time they show up somewhere else.

Remember, they were going to job Ambrose out to Nia Jax before they decided to milk another Shield reunion out of it.
this is probably why they don't want to do a reunion of Lana and Rusev. (if they know he's on his way out and not returning, why show something good and wholesome like them reuniting like a Macho Man And Elizabeth thing. They already got burned by the shield reunion with Moxley.)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts