Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Banned
8,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Brian Kendrick is now a member of the EV 2.0 stable in TNA. It was originally believed he was the replacement for The Sandman, who missed the recent tapings, but word is that Kendrick was already planned to be added to the stable.

It appears The Sandman is done with TNA but Tommy Dreamer was trying to get officials to give him a second chance.

Sandman was originally booked to face Abyss at the No Surrender pay-per-view but the match was changed when he no-showed. It will now be Abyss vs. Rhino in the Falls Count Anywhere match.

Believe it or not, it’s said that Kendrick will be doing part of the role originally planned for Mick Foley. It’s likely that Foley is resting up for something big at Bound For Glory
Sandman/Abyss had fail written over it... thank God its now Abyss/Rhino

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
This whole report is just weird. Why is Kendrick joining EV 2.0? Why was he originally planned to join in the first place? I mean, we're talking about a group of former ECW wrestlers here for god sakes. Hell, there's nothing hardcore about Kendrick anyway, it makes no sense.

Thank fuck if Sandman is really gone for good. He's fat, old, and shit in the ring, there's no place for him in TNA.

·
Usertitle ist hier
11,699 Posts
I have given up expecting TNA to get its shit into gear.

Much like a lot of TNA's stuff since 2006/2007, this makes no sense in the slightest.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
wait what, kendrick was part of the old ECW? wtf, i didn't know that

·
Registered
823 Posts
I like Kendrick, it will be good to see him get on TV again. I thought his mini-feud with Williams was pretty good, and his promo was off the hook. Also good to see Rhino instead of Sandman, Rhino isn't too bad, and he and Abyss could have a decent garbage match.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Too bad TNA can't get London to come in and tag with Kendrick. They'd have great matches with MCMG/GenMe under the TNA banner instead of outside of TNA.

Kendrick in EV2.0 though? Senseless. That's just proof TNA has no clue what to do with their talent.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
"Saving Foley for something big at BFG"

:hmm:

I guess this means TNA has decided to go ahead and book Mick in a singles match....Foley (leader of EV2) vs. Flair (leader of Fortune) is my guess.

So far I expect the card to look like this:

Hogan w/Jarrett vs. Sting w/Nash, Hogan wins and turns heel

Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley in a Daytona Streetfight

Pope vs. Kurt Angle vs. RVD (World Title)

Anderson/Hardy vs. Abyss in a Monster's Ball (Anderson turns heel)

EV2 (Dreamer, Raven, Sabu, FBI) vs. Fortune (AJ, Kaz, Beer Money, Morgan) in a Lethal Lockdown

I expect some big debuts as well, so it could be an interesting BFG....maybe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
784 Posts
Kendrick's a good worker, when he gives a damn, but he has nothing to do with the old ECW.

It was pretty thin in the first place when he subbed for Sandman.
But they intended him to be part of the group all along?

Pretty silly. At least they'll have someone that can still go, but he really doesn't fit there.

·
Banned
5,646 Posts
Kendrick joining the ECW guys? What the fuck is this about? I'd rather have a drunk out-of-shape Sandman whipping around a cane than Mr Jobber himself.
So let me get this straight. You would rather have a guy who is out of shape, horrible looking, can't carry a match over a young talented guy with charisma?

I'm done with this section.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
So let me get this straight. You would rather have a guy who is out of shape, horrible looking, can't carry a match over a young talented guy with charisma?

I'm done with this section.
Kendrick wasn't an ECW wrestler. What's this stable supposed to consist of? ECW guys! It's a waste really. TNA would be better trying to get a few Hardcore Justice guys back for a while. If the ECW group ends at Bound for Glory, it shouldn't be much.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Pipe down Nelly Negative. Always with the criticism.

Isn't that your gimmick?
If TNA releases Kendrick tomorrow Raven Ryder will call him garbage and defend it.

If TNA signed Hornswoggle and he joined EV2.0, became the leader and TNA Heavyweight Champ, Raven Ryder would defend that too.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts