Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Why not have the hacker hack all 3 brands since there all in the PC for the unseeable future.

If the hacker wasn't on SD during the Mandy Otis story. How would they go about exposing Sonya?

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
I don’t think The Hacker story is a thing anymore. Smackdown hasn’t done the Hacker clips in weeks.

·
Premium Member
10,736 Posts
I am looking forward to Ali. He's a very good promo and a very good wrestler.

I would like to see him honestly change his look, maybe dye his hair blue or something. Something to distinguish him from Seth/Elias/Mansour.. like you know how they say the whole roster looks the same. Ali's a great a talent and he has a good background story, he just needs to stand out more.

·
Southern Pride
3,387 Posts
Sadly it does look like they dropped the hacker thing. It would have given him SOMETHING more.

Instead Mustafa will be back to doing what he was before, being put in random matches without any significant push. With both mens singles Champs on RAW being babyfaces, I doubt that they have huge plans for Mustafa other than to lose to Zelinas duo or Rollins and his disciples over and over again.

Mustafa will be tag teaming with Humberto as soon as he returns to TV. Watch. He will get clumped in with the Humbertos, Ricochets, Cedric Alexanders, etc. that hasn't had much significance in awhile.

Not sure why anyone is so angry at Mustafa when he hasn't had a match on TV at all this year. The last that we saw him I think was several weeks of short promos of him outside someplace if I remember right.

·
Registered
24,001 Posts
So now he can go from doing nothing on SD to doing nothing on Raw. Riveting.

Hope I'm wrong but I doubt they have some grand return or reason for him missing all that time planned for him. But if he does come in, he's a really good wrestler and a solid talker. You can find a role for him.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,105 Posts
😴snore

Reactions: Oliver T

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I am looking forward to Ali. He's a very good promo and a very good wrestler.

I would like to see him honestly change his look, maybe dye his hair blue or something. Something to distinguish him from Seth/Elias/Mansour.. like you know how they say the whole roster looks the same. Ali's a great a talent and he has a good background story, he just needs to stand out more.
Rollins does look a bit different since he became "The Messiah" with the man-bun. That look suits him. I can't imagine Ali with anything other than the haircut he has, though.

·
Premium Member
10,736 Posts
Rollins does look a bit different since he became "The Messiah" with the man-bun. That look suits him. I can't imagine Ali with anything other than the haircut he has, though.
He looks very generic. His face is just very generic. His wrestling gear is cool, he's a good promo, he has a nice background, and he's a very good wrestler. I want him to stand-out more.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
He looks very generic. His face is just very generic. His wrestling gear is cool, he's a good promo, he has a nice background, and he's a very good wrestler. I want him to stand-out more.
Are you referring to Seth Rollins or Mustafa Ali? If you're referring to Rollins, I have to disagree with you. I think that Rollins with his current look, looks like a star whereas Ali mostly looks like a jobber.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts