Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Torch reports that Keller has info that 2-3 more main roster talents will be onboard soon. Oh boy,....who could it be?

·
Registered
476 Posts
Fox ain't going to let anyone go who matters. RAW has three freaking hours to fill. So, some NXT callups who failed. That's who. LOL

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
No surprise. After NXT basically just had its Battle of the Marne moment, they're gonna go all out trying to fortify their trenches to avoid losing anymore ground and then retake the offensive. They're gonna bring in some more big guns.

Asuka's gotta be one of them. She's wasting away right now and there's no one left in that women's division that can beat Shayna. The women's division in AEW is most vulnerable. Set up Asuka vs. Io and watch the NXT women's division become must see again.

Samoa Joe might be another. They need a promo guy badly and he's also wasting away.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Man, Owens losing to Shane on the debut of Fox Smackdown would send so many wrong messages, it stupid enough that the WWE might just do it. LOL

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
Pray for :asuka.
Please no. She has already did everything she could in NXT and we all know secretly Becky fears her more than any woman she's ever dealt with.

I'd rather Kairi go back for one more run since they're not doing anything with KW, it would save how she originally looked at her last show and tend to some unfinished business, as well as we could get that Kairi vs Io feud/match for a 2020 Takeover.

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
The landscape is way different now than during her time in NXT, many more interesting matches await her now and they aren't gonna do anything with her on the main roster. That's clear. The stuff with Becky is pure fantasy.

Buddy Murphy should be another one. What the fuck is he even doing? He beats Bryan and takes Roman to the limit and then disappears? Get him on NXT.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,727 Posts
The Ascension will come back!

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,201 Posts
I pray that one of them is Drew that is sent back down to NXT. He has done nothing but be a tag guy or a guy in factions which basically killed his original WWE run.

·
Southern Pride
2,900 Posts
Primo and Epico about to be moved to NXT!

In all seriousness, WWEs roster situation is a complete mess.

RAW and Smackdown have talent that they hardly use but it's not like NXT is lacking in talent also. So if they move wrestlers to NXT, then those who have been in NXT already for awhile may not be given time on TV for a long time.

The talent that they are probably willing to move to NXT most likely wont move the needle. I feel like i'm being negative but it's true.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts