Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s fair to say that one of the biggest missed opportunities in recent WWE history has been the tag team of Enzo Amore and Big Cass, who appeared to be on the path to becoming one of the most over tag teams in modern wrestling.

Unfortunately, a number of things, including their own conduct, got in the way of this potential, and both were released by the company.

While Amore made rare appearances in a variety of unusual places, Cass only recently returned to the ring, doing so at a recent Lariato Pro show, which also feature Enzo.

Fightful Select is now reporting that AEW and Impact star Luke Gallows has been speaking to “higher ups” about the possibility of bringing in Big Cass, with Gallows reportedly saying: “people HAVE to ask about a guy like that.”

It wasn’t specified which “higher ups” Gallows spoke to, but considering he has been wrestling for both Impact and AEW, you can make your own assumptions.

Cass is arguably in the best shape of his career, and for someone who has struggled with alcohol abuse in the past, it’s great to see him come out the other side.

He certainly has the ability to wrestle in the “big leagues”, so we’ll have to see what the future holds for him.
Source: Reports: AEW Star Recommending Big Cass To 'Higher Ups' | WrestleTalk

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
He'd probably be a main eventer in IMPACT, midcard in AEW for now. But he's in great shape and apparently looking good in the ring since returning clean. It's only a matter of time before someone snaps him up.

big-cass-scaled.jpeg

·
Premium Member
Sister Abigail has arrived
312 Posts
He was good with Enzo and Carmella in Nxt but both couldn’t cut it on the major brands.
AEW should leave him to the minor leagues

·
Registered
13,383 Posts
Gallows works for Impact. nZo/CazXL would be good try out fits for Impact. AEW won't touch CazXL because he legit intended to murder Janela at an indie show.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't know where they would use him, they only things I could see would be to put him on team Tazz as Cage's replacement, put him with Jake and Archer, or have him replace Stunt in JE although have no idea if any of that would work.

·
Angry at refs
4,756 Posts
Unless the dude has magically improved, no thanks. He wasn't the best wrestler but his dooming factor is that absolute negative level of charisma and mic ability.

·
Registered
4,708 Posts
I don't know where they would use him, they only things I could see would be to put him on team Tazz as Cage's replacement, put him with Jake and Archer, or have him replace Stunt in JE although have no idea if any of that would work.
He could go by Cassaurus and team with Luchasaurus while "Jungle Boy" Jack Perry goes the single title.

He could also be Omega's bodyguard in The Elite

·
WWE plant
3,993 Posts
Amazing to see him do so well now

He obviously got outshined by Enzo in WWE but I always thought he, with the right maturation, had the potential to be an entertaining performer

1 - 20 of 32 Posts