Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Source: Wrestling Observer News

According to a source within the company, It's been revealed that HHH vs Goldberg is a "strong possibility" of happening at Wrestlemania 33.

With current house shows and ratings both on Raw and Smackdown in decline the feeling within WWE right now is mild panic and the view is that bringing back the big names will fix the lack of interest.

Vince is reportedly keen on bringing back HHH and John Cena sooner rather than later and HHH is tipped to face Goldberg, possibly for the title at WM 33. Sources close to Vince revealed that he feels none of the younger guys are a believable threat to Goldberg and that an established name is needed for the companies biggest annual PPV.

The idea of a HHH vs Goldberg program was floated back in September but is now apparently gaining steam since Goldberg has decided to stay with the company longer and WWE believes it will be the shot in the arm that is needed.
:vince5 :trips2

Dat future thinking

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
Oh god, fuck you Hunter.. Why the fuck am I not surprised...

You want to know why business is down? It's because you're getting behind the wrong guys, and not getting behind guys that are over and putting the rocket on them to turn them into megastars.

Do they think Batista would have become a megastar if he lost to Hunter at WM 21? Or Cena, if he didn't go over the likes of Lesnar, HHH, HBK, Rock etc..

Instead these cunts are hell bent on having their FT guys putting over these geezers fpalm

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I didn't mine Hunter getting the title last year as a swansong title run to put Roman overy but this would be a huge mistake. Can't have two part time past their prime wrestlers in the main event for the title. WCW says hello Vincent.

·
Registered
24,046 Posts
Lol, I pray to God this is just blind speculation.

And, I don’t know, why don’t you try harder to make these guys seem legit instead of running to part timers every chance you get into a pinch. Because sooner or later, Goldberg will be done, Brock will go to his fortress in the woods and stay there, Undertaker will be retired, and they’ll have no one else to call on and then wonder why none of their guys are a big deal.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
This HAS to be, I repeat HAS to be a troll. There's literally no way they'd be dumb enough to do this right?

Reactions: Ace

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
This HAS to be, I repeat HAS to be a troll. There's literally no way they'd be dumb enough to do this right?
Todays geeky fans would eat this shit up too and make Vince believe they need more part timers taking the spotlight from full timers.

As much of a dick Punk was, he was 100% right about the WWE fucking themselves over.

·
Registered
3,682 Posts
You do remember this is the WWE we are talking about right?
Yes I know who we're talking about here. But this might just be an all time high level of stupidity.

Reactions: henrymark and Ace

·
Registered
5,969 Posts
Not sure how legit this is, and in general seems really stupid. It seemed fairly obvious they are building Rollins vs HHH for Mania. Given they've been holding off on starting that feud for the last few months. Also I heard Brock vs Goldberg III was happening at mania? Those two scenarios seem much more than this story.

·
Registered
3,683 Posts
I call bullshit on this.

I don't for a second believe, that Goldberg will agree to face HHH, LOLZ.

Goldberg / Lesnar is a lock for WM 33. Anything else should not be considered.

HHH should put over Rollins.

This report is bait crap.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.