Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Shocking the Shockmaster
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- Dave Meltzer is reporting that the finish to the Undertaker vs Kane Buried Alive match was changed when it was discovered that Taker has an injured shoulder. Originally Taker was set to win the match and the World Title ending the feud with Kane but that did not happen. If Taker does get surgery he will likely be out until next year. The plan is to continue the feud with Kane once Undertaker is healthy again.

Source: Gerweck.net

- Personally i'd rather it happen this way, getting abit tired of the feud, but if Taker's injured, there's not much you can do...

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
It's a believable report because that ending made absolutely no sense whatsoever, but I still think it's just speculation.

·
Registered
4,345 Posts
And yet another injury for the Undertaker.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
So he's gonna do the return from the dead again?!
As much as I used to love that I think it's happened too much Now
Last time I was excited about a Taker return was a Mania but also that was his first time returning as the Phenom

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
They MIGHT surprise us and return as Big Evil/American Badass

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Second PPV that an Undertaker/Kane ending confuses the audience into silence...it didn't make any sense, but I guess they had to get Taker out for some more time off somehow. Didn't see why Nexus had to be involved in this angle too though. This is going to continue after Taker gets back...but I REALLY don't want it to.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
I'm hoping that last night was a sign of a possible Barrett/Undertaker match at 'Mania, although that would mean that Kane/Undertaker doesn't really get any closure, and I can't see them not doing Barrett/Cena instead anyway.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
If Taker was set to win, I'm sure it would've gone on last. I guess that's why they had to end the PPV with a messy DQ finish.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Very disappointing if true... I keep going on about it - but Survivor Series 2010 is a 20 year milestone in Undertaker's career. Surely he has to play SOME part in that PPV.

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
Just end it already. I twas great while it lasted, Iwas a huge fan of it but its too much already.

How many matches can they possibly do? Hiac, BA, Casket, Inferno are already done.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
The ending made absolutely no sense from a character standpoint. Why would Nexus take orders from Kane? If they wanted to have Nexus interfere, what they should have done is have them come out and attack everybody, then throw Kane, Taker, and Paul Bearer in the grave and bury them all.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Oh no wonder the Taker wasn't pulling his power moves and just brawling, though he did do the hells gate. Well I guess it's more Kane for now.

·
New Game. New Rules. New Era.
4,440 Posts
I would be fine if Kane loses the title to Edge at TLC.

I just didn't want him to lose it to Taker because I was sick of Taker returning and eventually winning the title.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts