Wrestling Forum banner

Report: Christian didn't really return...

5660 Views 58 Replies 51 Participants Last post by  Retribution
WTF!!! This blows, so were all here talking about Mania and what not only to find out Christian still isn't ready to go.
Christian tweeted the following last night following the WWE Elimination Chamber pay-per-view: "So Oakland was fun!!... I was in the area so I decided 2 stop in & say hello." Christian is said to still be months away from an in-ring return. He's been doing physical rehab on a torn pectoral muscle

Source - http://wrestlingexposed.com/headlines/21108.shtml
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

· Registered
796 Posts
If he wasnt ready to make a full return I do not see the point in having Christian help out Edge when he had been out injured for a good 6 months or so. Im calling bs on this one

· Registered
18,863 Posts
How did they get "christian is still out for ___" from his tweet.

Another site acting like they know what's secretly going on.

It took Cena like 4 months to recover from that injury. It's been like 6 for Christian so I'm sure he's healed. Even if he's not, he'll still be involved in Edge-Del Rio in some way.

· 1/100
8,001 Posts
Christian sure looked like a man who was injured last night. I mean he was going full speed, beating the fuck out of Del Rio, hit his finish.

Oh what's that? We ignore the commentator that was fed the line "Christian is showing us all his pec is fully healed and he is back"

The sheets are just spinning a tweet

· Registered
819 Posts
Christian sure looked like a man who was injured last night. I mean he was going full speed, beating the fuck out of Del Rio, hit his finish.

Oh what's that? We ignore the commentator that was fed the line "Christian is showing us all his pec is fully healed and he is back"

The sheets are just spinning a tweet
Thats the truth.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA. If true, of course.

I like Christian but if this is true the deflation of his fan boys is going to be hilarious. Here was everyone booking him in the main event of Mania.

Edit:

Just realised how Christian insisted on grabbing his left boob last night indicating he's fully healed so this 'report' is obviously bullshit. Still, the brief panic was entertaining.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
biggest load of croack shit i have read, i posted this on ewrestling but i need to air this out again.
wtf? are u guys dumb, why would u report that christiann is months away from an in-ring return when wwe.com themselves reported that his recovery would be 4 months which has passed already, he should have returned at the rumble. and secondly, why would they have him return last night if he isn't ready to compete in the ring. it would defeat the whole purpose if him even making an appearance, must less attacking his arch nemesis adr. plz close this, makes no sense whatsoever

· Registered
1,931 Posts
BS. Christian looked great last night. He hit the killswitch, which he should not have done if he was still not ready to go. Would be to big of a risk to his injury...

· Banned
2,769 Posts
HAHAHAHAHA. If true, of course.

I like Christian but if this is true the deflation of his fan boys is going to be hilarious. Here was everyone booking him in the main event of Mania.

Edit:

Just realised how Christian insisted on grabbing his left boob last night indicating he's fully healed so this 'report' is obviously bullshit. Still, the brief panic was entertaining.
What brief panic?

It's interesting though that you cream your pants over what people post.....

· Registered
163 Posts
I call BS, the guy looked as healthy as he could be after 6 months away from the ring. Plus didn't the announcers mention he was fully healed and back. Don't believe everything you hear on the internet kids! haha

· Premium Member
1,188 Posts
this from wwe.com even the way they word it is hes returned from injury meaning healed

"But, his onslaught fell short when an irate Christian – making his return from an injury he suffered at the hands of Del Rio last September – charged to the ring to save his former tag team partner, bringing the ecstatic WWE Universe to its feet. "

· Registered
1,579 Posts
I'm with all of you and call BS. But to play devil's advocate perhaps he's not ready for a full time schedule like houseshows etc and will only do run ins on TV and promos for another couple weeks?

I don't buy the report but he wouldn't have attacked Del Rio like that if he wasn't ready and somebody said it already, Cole or whomever said Christian's showing his healed pec...he's back!!! The report is BS, probably made by some Christian hater.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.