Wrestling Forum banner

Report: Big Update on WrestleMania Plans For Undertaker

2121 Views 13 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Rawlin
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/art...e-on-wrestlemania-plans-for-undertaker-123433

Seems interesting to me. I was hoping to see Taker vs. Barrett, personally
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Premium Member
24,105 Posts
Posting WrestleZone shit should be an automatic locked thread and ban for being gullible.

I like their "big update" that says absolutely nothing though. The fact that Taker didn't come back early enough to finish his crap with Kane pretty much means that's the direction they are going for me at least. The only match they've never had is a casket match so I figure that's what they are gonna do.

· Registered
922 Posts
If I order WM its not to see Undertaker win some random last minute put together match.

Also fuck WrestleZone.
I don't want to say I forgot about Undertaker, but wow, Wrestlemania is fast-approaching and I just realized he has literally nothing going (yeah, I know it's cause he is/was injured). The only thing that would make sense in such short a time is him vs. Kane again and no one wants to see that.

· Registered
2,659 Posts
Here's a translation of the article:

"We still don't know what's gonna happen so we are pulling stuff out of our asses and throwing the words Wrestlemania and Taker in the title because they are hot topics and we want clicks. Also, the joke's on you because this is WrestleZone so thanks for the visit, sucker".

· Banned
6,072 Posts
It's a legit report from the Observer.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,070 Posts
frankly, they need to do something huge for Undertaker, but i'm not sure how big you can go, after you had two rounds with Shawn Michaels, and they were both hailed as arguably the best matches of their years, and it was all kinds of ultimate epic.

but this years card is just shaping up to be an average PPV, nothing epic about it. so if i'm going to order it, i want to at least see Taker in a grandiose affair.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.