Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
IIRC I saw a report months ago that she offered rehab but she refused. That was during the Arn Anderson incident.
If true she should have been fired there and then. She is a jobber so I don't even get why she is kept around as she seems way more trouble then she is worth. If she is not going to go to rehab let her go.

·
Registered
6,622 Posts
She needs help? Rehab? How the hell is she still employed? Thats the real question. Does she do any Make a Wish stuff or something?

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
to be fair. how do you not dicipline the Usos and the Hardys...but also fire Fox? (easy answer... because alicia fox is not as important to the company)

·
Premium Member
5,302 Posts
I don't understand why people are wanting WWE to release her. Because firing her from her only source of income and separating her from most of her coworkers she's worked with and has been friends with for years is not going to do anything but make her condition worse.

WWE shouldn't be using her anymore, at least not often or as a wrestler, but releasing her wouldn't be helping her, it would just be making Alicia not their problem anymore.

·
Premium Member
2,171 Posts
Re: Foxy got in shenanigans again

It's often said that the best characters are the ones who take their real personalities and ramp everything up to 11. Essentially playing a caricature of themselves.

I think Alicia Fox is the only one on the roster who has to tone down her real life crazy to play her WWE self!

·
Registered
487 Posts
The WWE has so many people on its roster and the thing about stories involving Fox, yeah, its a bad look, but she's a nobody, she's not a big star on their roster. I'm sure some people in the company would like it if she did get help, but on the other hand, there are others who probably are more concerned with turning around the product. This isn't the number one issue in the company.

·
Registered
4,526 Posts
They should offer her rehab like they do with everyone else. If she doesn't want it, or it isn't working, time to release her. After all, this isn't the first time this has happened.

Reactions: jpickens

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,169 Posts
yikes... get her some help

Reactions: jpickens

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well going from the RAW reunion where Fox was ridiculously portrayed as a Legend (in what world?) I presumed that her in ring days in WWE are done.

They may have not officially let her go from the payroll yet but I doubt we will see Fox as a full time performer again. It may be the alcohol issues that is keeping her on the payroll as WWE like to be seen as supportive these days.
They did the same with Rosa Mendes who had issues by keeping her on the payroll about 8 years longer than they should have.

I fully understand addiction is no joke as often it is a cry for help however WWE needs to keep anyone with these issues away from anything where they are being represented and fair enough offer rehab help but cut ties also in regards to being a performer.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,578 Posts
This baffles me, Why is someone who has little to no value to the company constantly getting away with this shit? She's not marketable whatsoever, Is she Hunter's secret sloppy seconds or something?

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Most jobs you do that once and you're fired. Especially if they offered to help with rehab and she turns it down. As soon as she said no to that I would have immediately shown her the door. She must be fuckin' Michael Hayes.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
I don't understand why people are wanting WWE to release her. Because firing her from her only source of income and separating her from most of her coworkers she's worked with and has been friends with for years is not going to do anything but make her condition worse.

WWE shouldn't be using her anymore, at least not often or as a wrestler, but releasing her wouldn't be helping her, it would just be making Alicia not their problem anymore.
So a company should keep an employee who is turning up to work drunk and cause problems whilst refusing to get help? She apparently refused rehab. Imo if she is not going to rehab she should be fired because you can allow an employee to keep doing this. If I turned up to my job doing this I would be fired especially if I was refusing rehab

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Maybe they should fire her but that's not been Vince or the WWE's way of doing things. Several other wrestlers and employees have had issues that can make the company look bad. Company offers help over and over again. Again maybe they should be fired but they aren't. Of course Paul London called their "free rehab" a PR stunt. But I'd rather see them try again and again with Alicia rather than her end up Like Sensational Sherri

21 - 40 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.