Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezone/news/1125213-report-alicia-fox-allegedly-sent-home-from-summerslam-after-drunken-incident-with-fan?fbclid=IwAR334Fnfu_ZGeTdUYMKTAIAoTTE2n6UmRCBMLfd3VXMT2Cfwe71A_1-TjDo

Alicia Fox’s SummerSlam weekend didn’t go as planned.

The veteran female WWE superstar was allegedly sent home from the event by WWE officials after she showed up drunk. The news comes from Squared Circle Sirens owner Casey Michael. Fox was described as a “drunk mess” and that she got into an argument with a fan attending the event. It got so bad that others had to intervene in the situation to break it up. After it happened, Fox was asked to leave.

Fox was last seen during RAW’s reunion show and her issues with alcohol are well documented. Reportedly, an incident with her showing up drunk at a house show led to Arn Anderson being fired and Fox being offered to go to rehab by the company.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
She needs help. Quickly. There have reports for years that she has had drunk altercations.

You represent a public company. You cannot be doing this consistently. Go home, get help, come back. Otherwise, let her go.

·
Premium Member
14,965 Posts
Okay, this is the second time she was involved in a drunken incident during the weekend of a big WWE event.

Assuming WWE has helped her, it hasn't actually helped her. It's time to let her go. She's had more out of the ring incidents than she's had in-ring appearances over the past 18 months.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Im all for WWE offering to help pay for her rehab but how do you seriously continue to use/promote someone at your events that has caused so much havoc over the years? She's done nothing of relevance in...I dont know how long, most people forgot she won the Divas title 26 years ago. Her claim to fame is being part of the famed Melina vs Alicia Fox match.

Cut the ties. Pay for the rehab & help she needs but stop using her to represent your company if she's going to be an embarrassment.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IIRC I saw a report months ago that she offered rehab but she refused. That was during the Arn Anderson incident.

·
The Blue Meanie
15,838 Posts
Im all for WWE offering to help pay for her rehab but how do you seriously continue to use/promote someone at your events that has caused so much havoc over the years? She's done nothing of relevance in...I dont know how long, most people forgot she won the Divas title 26 years ago. Her claim to fame is being part of the famed Melina vs Alicia Fox match.

Cut the ties. Pay for the rehab & help she needs but stop using her to represent your company if she's going to be an embarrassment.
Agreed. Alicia is a poor performer with substance abuse issues. If she refuses to get help, WWE needs to release her. It's irresponsible that an impaired talent is continually put in matches, events, etc. At that point, WWE is just as much to blame as she is.

·
Registered
753 Posts
The real question is: how has this broad held onto a lucrative job with WWE for so many years?

·
tombstone blues
14,293 Posts
I understand that when it comes to alcohol/drug issues Vince has kind of a soft spot and will keep people on the payroll longer than he should, bring them back for another chance time after time, pay for rehabs whether they're still on the payroll or not, it's what he's done for going on 40 years, but sometimes you really do gotta just cut people off completely

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
10,034 Posts
Meh, we've all been there or have friends who have been there. I've been there on multiple occasions. Especially if you've attended any college. Not a big deal. Most don't even know that she's still employed. 90% of people have a babyface or a heel turn when they're drunk and shit can escalate at any time. How do we know the fan wasn't talking shit or being racist? "Blame it on the A-A-A-A-A-Alcohol. Blame it on the Vodka, blame it on the Henny..." You know the song guys, sing it with me.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.