Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
According to a report in the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AJ Styles has pitched a major faction warfare match for Survivor Series.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that the incumbent WWE United States Champion pitched The OC vs. The Undisputed ERA for the Thanksgiving week tradition. However, with AJ being United States Champion, it is believed that he is currently slated for a brand warfare bout featuring all of the secondary titleholders.

If that is the case, he will be in a Triple Threat Match with Roderick Strong of NXT and Shinsuke Nakamura of SmackDown.
I would take both matches,the triple threat or The Undisputed Era VS The OC but if they go with the later Balor should be there in The OC

·
The Babyface of WF
10,986 Posts
Either will do but would have preferred a 6man tag match instead, Seen AJ vs Shinsuke enough but obviously it won't Be AJ vs Roderick in singles competition, I haven't seen AJ and Roderick mix it up one on one since AJ beat him on the first ever Impact.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,366 Posts
Easy way around that is to have aj drop the title on raw someone after adam Cole costs him the match. Do OC vs era minus strong. Not sure who the fiend fights or maybe he sits out this ppv which would be weird

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
4v4 would be nice, just add Balor to the mix then again Balor's representing NXT but he can just say he's loyal to the O.C. or something..

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,419 Posts
Keep this fued going on and off and keep both factions on both brands. There is no need to end this here. You could even go all the way to Wrestlemania if you play it correctly.

·
Registered
949 Posts
There's a report floating around (sorry, can't remember the source AT ALL...maybe one of the dirtsheet guys on Reddit?) that Nakamura isn't confirmed for that triple threat, implying he could be losing the IC belt, and it suggests we could be getting Styles vs Strong vs Bryan instead. Firstly, Bryan vs Nakamura (maybe even tonight in front of a hot UK crowd) sounds sweet...but I would lose my shit over Styles/Strong/Bryan :mark :mark :mark

·
Registered
22,967 Posts
If you build it off and on for a few more months, I'd be fine if they ran this match at the Rumble or something.

As it is, while I would like to see it at SS, I wouldn't mind an AJ vs. Naka vs. Roddy 3 way, plus the 3 team tag match Fish and O'Reilly are in already sounds good to.

Just makes you wonder what Cole will do.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Either matches will be good but it'll be hard due to the fact Undisputed Era will be pulling triple duties for that and best believe they'll lose. Bryan vs. Styles vs. Strong sounds like a dream Triple Threat Match but imagine Nakamura wins against AJ & Roderick cause he'll become the King of Strong Styles!

·
Premium Member
4,063 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.