Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, we know. Another news story about the number of discs a game will take up. Last week IGN reported that Skyrim, Bethesda's sprawling world populated by Dragons, will squeeze itself nicely onto just one Xbox 360 disc.

Battlefield 3, DICE's graphically-intensive shooter, however, may require two discs. The incredibly reliable source for this news is a Japanese poster, spotted in a shop and posted by Hachimaki, which lists the Xbox version as shippin on "DVD-ROMx2".

It also states that the PlayStation 3 version comes on "BD ROM x1". Obviously it's not clear whether you'll have to change discs mid-way through the campaign or whether single-player and multi-player will be divided. Apart from stoking fanboy flames, does it really matter if you have to get up once or twice?
Source:IGN

This game is going to be huge as fuck. Chances are campaign & multiplayer modes will be on separate disc,but i'm hoping the campaign only is needed for 2 discs.

·
The OPINIONS expressed here are my OWN
442 Posts
Intresting to hear, you've only got to look at trailers too see how this game could be so big. Can't wait for it

·
Banned
1,502 Posts
Still very pissed off Haggard and Sweetwater aren't gonna be in this, as far as I know. I love the Bad Company guys, some of my favorite characters in gaming history.

I won't be getting it on the XBox though but everyone is saying they're gonna have more than 4 hour campaigns, R.A.G.E and now this.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Still very pissed off Haggard and Sweetwater aren't gonna be in this, as far as I know. I love the Bad Company guys, some of my favorite characters in gaming history.
This is Battlefield 3, not Battlefield Bad Company 3. What'd you expect?

·
Friends Come And Go,Banners Hang Forever
25,582 Posts
lol campaign. War games like this usually have some of the worst campaigns and I won't be expecting anything different from this, but BF has surprised before with their quality of work so we'll see.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts