Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
One color and one play-by-play announcer just sounds more natural. Less talking over one another.

·
NBA
3,272 Posts
If you were born in 1985, then you too are a millennial.
Well, self deprecation is a common trait among us millennials.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Isn't this a banned source?

Either way, they have way bigger problems than the commentary. Way, way, way bigger issues. The commentary probably wouldn't even be in the top 20 things I think about that needs fixing with this place. Mind you, it's not even being fixed if this is true, it would merely be 2 people with Vince screaming in their ear to say "WWE Universe" and "A series of matches for a championship opportunity" instead of 3. Big deal.

·
NBA
3,272 Posts
I see what you did there
And what could that be? Honest question. I was only pointing out how, most of the times I've heard the term millennial being used in a despective manner, it's usually been by millennials themselves. Most old guys simply demean this generation with the good ol' "these youngsters" and "kids these days".

·
Registered
458 Posts
I am all for it, I have never liked 3 person teams.
It may inject some more personality into the broadcast team with only one partner to banter with.
Plus less Corey Graves is always good with me.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
Isn't this a banned source?

Either way, they have way bigger problems than the commentary. Way, way, way bigger issues. The commentary probably wouldn't even be in the top 20 things I think about that needs fixing with this place. Mind you, it's not even being fixed if this is true, it would merely be 2 people with Vince screaming in their ear to say "WWE Universe" and "A series of matches for a championship opportunity" instead of 3. Big deal.
When did they start with all that shit? They never did it during the glory years with Rock and Austin. I stopped watching for years and when I came back they had all these weird terms. It just sounds so phoney and scripted.

Instead of something natural like "the fans all know I deserve a title shot, I'm sending this guy to the hospital" it's "The WWE Universe all know I deserve a championship opportunity. I'm sending this guy to a local medical facility"

Urgh, even typing that second one made me cringe. Just let the talent speak like human fucking beings and not bloody programmed robots.

·
7,994 Posts
Feel free to post this again when it's actually reported by someone credible. Until then this can be closed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.