Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have noticed that the mods have dropped off. Muzz doesn't mod anymore at all, Krazy Ivan doesn't mod Anything anymore, and Hankey quit modding Entertainment a while back. Are there any plans to replace these mods? If there are, might I suggest letting us vote for the new mods.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Replace them with who?

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
And Hankey isn't officially modding Entertainment, because he's a Super Mod. He doesn't need the title of Moderator for that Forum, but Mods it anyway. The other Super Mods and the Admins keep an eye on most forums, anyway.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
it's a good idea but I don't think we need any new mods. I mean with Mods, Super Mods and Admins do a good enough job. But if we were to have new mods voting would b a good idea

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I dont.
We should just leave it up to the Admins to pick there mods.
People might get voted and abuse there power;)

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
actually yeah, voting is a good way. I agree with abcd_1234, it's up to the admins to decide who (if anyone) they want to replace the mods

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,310 Posts
We asses the situation regarding mods frequently, and appoint moderators where they are needed. At the moment, each forum has 2 super mods, 3 active admins and the moderators to take care of them. So they are all pretty much ok for the moment, but if any need changing, then thats what the staff forum is for...

N

·
0 Posts
Muzz or Krazy Ivan were not active enough to be mods, though KI mods the TNA forum.

Moderators are replaced accordingly, and it's never because people ask...

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
No, he begged RF non-stop for ages to be a Mod, and RF put him on Entertainment as a trial Mod, and it kinda didn't work.

N

·
0 Posts
What did he do though? Did he order people around? Think he owned the board?

When people usually "suck up" and ask to be a moderator, I just fuck with them. You should have seen way one guy tried to suck up. It was horrible.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
He posted constantly in the Staff Forum (I'm cool, I can post in a forum that not everybody can see), and made a lot of people angry because he was very much not deserving, basically.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts