Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My arguement is a simple 1 but a in my opinion an important one. You see am i have recently got rep taken away for no reason. This newbie has taken a look at a thread that was posted nearly a month ago and for know reason taken rep. I didnt say anything apart from request a banner and quite frankly that pisses me off. Now im not saying that i am a big shot who should be given rep all the time but when a newbie takes a look at an old banner request thread, takes rep and then puts a comment of hello that gets on my nerves. Wassup wit dat is the guy and i was just wondering if anyone has had the same sort of trouble with him or any other newbies for that matter. Personally if i had the power i would warn him or warn anybody who did that on any1 because i really dont like that.Any replies welcome and appreciated!!

Reactions:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok fair enough but i am just saying that it was totally pointless because of what he said after he gave me negative rep

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Nobody really cares about rep to go make a thread about it... people may put Add rep to me and i will add rep to you but thats the max.. rep is pointless.. people just like green boxs next to their usernames... n00b.

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Sorry to hear that, BritishBulldog. Just because you love rep sooo much, I decided to give you rep...negative rep. Enjoy.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Meh...someone gave me negative rep because I thought HHH might get back into the tourney after he lost...who cares...red looks cooler anyway...

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Can't say I've ever really cared about rep, or this thread cropping up every month or so.

·
Ivan Petrov
1,142 Posts
People don't care about Rep? Well I think that's a quite true, I think that some people do care about Rep. People have it in there signature in "Respect Lists"(which is something I'm not a big fan of), give them rep and you'll get into there list. Some people do care about from what I see. It's a form of social climbing and the people who want to get it to move up the social ladder here.

Rep to some members is a form of social climbing and they think the more you have the more you feel important within the WE community. That is my viewing of the situation.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
BRITISH BULLDOG!! said:
My arguement is a simple 1 but a in my opinion an important one. You see am i have recently got rep taken away for no reason. This newbie has taken a look at a thread that was posted nearly a month ago and for know reason taken rep. I didnt say anything apart from request a banner and quite frankly that pisses me off. Now im not saying that i am a big shot who should be given rep all the time but when a newbie takes a look at an old banner request thread, takes rep and then puts a comment of hello that gets on my nerves. Wassup wit dat is the guy and i was just wondering if anyone has had the same sort of trouble with him or any other newbies for that matter. Personally if i had the power i would warn him or warn anybody who did that on any1 because i really dont like that.Any replies welcome and appreciated!!

Ahh, too bad about your rep. Because I get negative rep all the time and it doesn't bother me. Plus, I just negative repped you.

·
Banned
3,373 Posts
I think rep somewhat matters, I think many members judge other members based on positive or negative rep. If someone has little rep they think that they're hated and they can take advantage of them by criticizing their posts to make themselves look good and with positive rep they respect them. They're stereotypical.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Good idea.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Dynasty said:
I think rep somewhat matters, I think many members judge other members based on positive or negative rep. If someone has little rep they think that they're hated and they can take advantage of them by criticizing their posts to make themselves look good and with positive rep they respect them. They're stereotypical.
True. Lots of newbies come in like, omgomgomg, you have high rep. i love you. You're a legend. Then I tell them to stfu and they hate me forever.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts