Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before i posted this i tried to search this forum for a previous thread but it came up, your search found no results pease try some different terms so i thought i would just ask and someone can link me or tell me

Currently my rep power is 6, how does that increase or decrease, does it depend on how many rep points you have?

Reactions: Wesir

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to find you rep power rep me :) lol, nah just rep someone and see hoe much their rep goes up by (after refreshing page)

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
mine is 2 but according to this- it should be higher

Nitemare said:
That's it, though. Okay, for future reference, remember this as this'll be the last time I post it:

- At registration, people have 10 reputation points
- For every 60 days you've been a member, you get 1 reputation power*
- For every 250 posts, you get 1 reputation power
- For every 30 reputation points, you get 1 reputation power
- People with 0 points can add positive or negative reputation (for the WOW lurkers)
- Users can only give 20 reputations a day
- You must give reputation to 5 different users before giving that same user more reputation
- Admins have 50 reputation power + the above

And reputation power is how much your reputation (positive or negative) affects the receiver's reputation. So if you have 10 rep power, a negative rep will give someone with 10 reputation points 0. Blah blah...

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
^^

That changed, I thought. Good thing you did find it though.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh k thanks :)

N

·
0 Posts
It's a lot harder to add to rep. My rep power is 13. It's intentional -- people want high reps (usually n00bs) and the old way people had rep powers in the thousands.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nitemare said:
It's a lot harder to add to rep. My rep power is 13. It's intentional -- people want high reps (usually n00bs) and the old way people had rep powers in the thousands.
So how its presented up there is incorrect? Lol, im Confused

N

·
0 Posts

DOn't make me ban you.

It's changed. That is old. There is new settings.

Nope. No posting them.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ok, have you posted the settings before, could you tell me where they would be? please o lord :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts