Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Rated R[emoji769 said:
;64305986]and what exactly is stopping Renee from doing the same?

The fact that she's punching above her weight and is unlikely to score someone as good looking and charismatic as Ambrose ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
:renee3 Seriously?
Yeah. She's attractive I'm not disputing that, but you can see women just as or more attractive than her in a local bar she's nothing special. I would imagine that with all the women who have the hots for Ambrose and all the personality he has he could easily do a lot better.

All I'm saying that Ambrose isn't the lucky one in that relationship, Renee is.

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Yeah. She's attractive I'm not disputing that, but you can see women just as or more attractive than her in a local bar she's nothing special. I would imagine that with all the women who have the hots for Ambrose and all the personality he has he could easily do a lot better.

All I'm saying that Ambrose isn't the lucky one in that relationship, Renee is.
You know both of them personally then; enough to be able to comment on who has a better personality?

Ambrose fangirls (ironically, Ambose Girl excluded) are the worst.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
You know both of them personally then; enough to be able to comment on who has a better personality?

Clearly didn't say dat doe bruv.

Charisma count's more for guys than it does girs. Because attraction works differently for men and women.

I.E.

You can be a good looking guy but being shy or awkward can make you less attractive to women. Just like you could be a unattractive women but being confident and charismatic won't make you more attractive to men.

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts

Oh, why thank you :D

I'm not Renee's biggest fan or anything lol, but she clearly has excellent taste in men haha.

·
Often Imitated, Never Duplicated
3,884 Posts
As WF's Official Number One Renee Fan.

My opinion is obvious.

:moyes1

·
Finn Bálor, he's one of our own #THFC
226 Posts
WWE have struck gold with Renee.

·
Registered
9,983 Posts
Clearly didn't say dat doe bruv.

Charisma count's more for guys than it does girs. Because attraction works differently for men and women.

I.E.

You can be a good looking guy but being shy or awkward can make you less attractive to women. Just like you could be a unattractive women but being confident and charismatic won't make you more attractive to men.
That's pretty ignorant buddy. I can safely say that I'm far more attracted to an intelligent, rational woman with a good sense of humour than I am one who's only attribute is "hot". Not to mention, people's tastes in "hot" differ (see: this thread).

Not everyone is attracted to other people for the same reasons as you, thankfully.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
That's pretty ignorant buddy. I can safely say that I'm far more attracted to an intelligent, rational woman with a good sense of humour than I am one who's only attribute is "hot". Not to mention, people's tastes in "hot" differ (see: this thread).

Not everyone is attracted to other people for the same reasons as you, thankfully.

Woman who's rational with a sense of humour ? because they exist :lol :lol :lol

It's not ignorance it's honesty. I'm not going to approach a girl because she might have a great personality I'm approaching her because I think she's hot. Sure there's got to be a spark or a connection for a second date, but her being "smart and funny" isn't going to make me find her more attractive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

61 - 76 of 76 Posts