Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
I thin she is brilliant. Clearly has a passion for the business and brings life to a rather life-less product in whichever segment/program she is featured. She is articulate, intelligent and hot. I much prefer her to most men in the business at this point in time too.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Good comeback but in seriousness I think she is fine occasionally she annoys me but you can tell she cares about it so that is good.
I made a joke at your expense and you took it personally, there was no comeback just simply stating a fact. You need to lighten up chuckles.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I just saw a GIF of her in a thong from Total Divas. Good lord.
Yea, never realized Renee was a little thick in the back. Damn!

She's very charismatic. There's no chance she'll be around by 2018 - 2019. ESPN or Fox will come knocking eventually. It's inevietable.
Not if the Titty Master has anything to do with it. He's probably the biggest reason she's still there. Let's keep it that way, she's awesome!

:ambrose5

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
She is great. Obviously her good looks have helped her, but i like her a lot and unlike other women commentators and presenters she does not ruin it when she starts talking. In fact it's quite the opposite and i would like her to have a larger role than the one she currently has with WWE.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts