Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GOAT female commentator? I know it's a bold statement, but in my 30 years of watching wrestling I can't remember one better. Best part is she knew nothing about wrestling when she started, never mentions her relationship with Dean, and is impossible to dislike. Thoughts?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
She is by far the best interviewer in WWE. Follow up questions, interactions and facial expressions in backstage interviews are always a dead give away how invested and talented an interviewer is. Christy Hemme was also underrated in TNA. That new latino girl is a mess. She probably never heard of the expression Speed kills and after Corbin was finished she stood there with such a blank expression that you know she just went through the checkliste in her head, whether she had done it right.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
I agree that she is Great! but disagree about her knowing nothing about wrestling before she started. She hosted a talkshow where they discussed the happenings of Monday Night Raw and what they liked and didn't like.
Ah yes. Aftermath. She was a huge Goldust mark before she joined the E. It was great that they let her do the interview when he returned to fight Randy.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Is Renee still going barefoot when doing backstage interviews?

I wonder if we'll ever see her and Ambrose into a story line together. Renee could be made a honorary member of The Shield.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts